question for waggs and the team

Why not apache or cobra or tyhoon or fa-18 ..... reason we dont know . Probaly the got a license to make a sim for ka-50 and the Mi-28 is more classified.

Btw the ka-50 model is a old model with no flir. I heard new one doe have better optics but classified so no sim

Also, don't forget that the Ka-50 is a legenadary aircraft in the CIS countries.

Think "Airwolf" and you have a pretty good idea. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Why not apache or cobra or tyhoon or fa-18 ..... reason we dont know . Probaly the got a license to make a sim for ka-50 and the Mi-28 is more classified.

Btw the ka-50 model is a old model with no flir. I heard new one doe have better optics but classified so no sim

hence the question to wags and his team ... but with that logic shouldn't the a10c be far more classified than the havoc .. ?

There's a lot that we don't get to see with the A-10C. ED had to get permission from the USAF to release what they have so far. The classified systems we do not have in game.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

There's a lot that we don't get to see with the A-10C. ED had to get permission from the USAF to release what they have so far. The classified systems we do not have in game.

with this comment in mind with makes perfect sense, do you guys think we will EVER see an apache sim from ed.. there are apache models in the games which are stunning but still no news about the gunship except from the early days when it was speculated that it would come out.. ???

AH-64A was on the list of planned modules way way back. A lot of things have changed since then though. But it is possible.

And of course, 3rd parties might make one as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

why black shark and not the Mil Mi-28 Havoc?

Why not this, that or the other? I personally would have gladly junked the Shark for an Mi-24. But this didn't happen because they never asked MEEEE ;)

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Why not this, that or the other? I personally would have gladly junked the Shark for an Mi-24. But this didn't happen because they never asked MEEEE ;)

again you people are missing the point, i directed this question at wags and the team, does nobody read anymore ?

again you people are missing the point, i directed this question at wags and the team, does nobody read anymore ?

Nope. You probably wont get the answer for a few days.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

'bout the best reason so far...

I personally feel this is a pretty good reason: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1510849&postcount=3

(Though it might be lost on you if you're too young to remember Airwolf, or if the show didn't air in SA.)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I personally feel this is a pretty good reason: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1510849&postcount=3

(Though it might be lost on you if you're too young to remember Airwolf, or if the show didn't air in SA.)

it did an i did watch it in awe.... 43 years young this year... i do get it but still i just wanna know from the horses mouth IF POSSIBLE why they choose that eggbeater...

I would have thought that this question was actually very easy to answer...

ED received a contract from the Russian government to produce a Ka-50 simulator for the Russian military. They then received permission to use that as the basis for a commercial product.

ED received a contract from the USAF Reserve to produce an A-10C desktop avionics simulator for pilots transitioning from the A to the C. They then received permission to use that as the basis for a commercial product.

• ED Team

Sure, but all these nice people realize Wags and Team probably wont respond to a question directed right at them, so they responded for them ;)

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Sure, but all these nice people realize Wags and Team probably wont respond to a question directed right at them, so they responded for them ;)

x2 + the question has been asked and answered before (not trolling...just fyi)

I'm sorry but I don't see the point with Airwolf (bell 222?) and a Ka-50 :huh:

Maybe because I'm too young and never listened to it? :music_whistling:

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

I'm sorry but I don't see the point with Airwolf (bell 222?) and a Ka-50 :huh:

in CIS countries, the KA-50 holds the same television star status that Airwolf does in the US. The difference is the KA-50 is a real helicopter that flies like a bat out of hell, and Airwolf is a fictitious helicopter that flies in aerodynamically impossible flight regimes.

The Answer is so simple..: RADAR (Radio Detection and Ranging)!

This Engine suxx with RADAR!

Look @ the "new" Birds up in DCS World and u will find non RADAR Birds because, this Engine will never get a good RADAR System.

• Like 1

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7950X3D, System-RAM: 64 GB DDR5, GPU: nVidia 4090, Monitor: LG 38" 3840*1600, VR-HMD: Pimax Crystal, OS: Windows 11Pro, 2*2TB Samsung M.2 SSD, HOTAS: TM Warthog, Paddles: MfG.