question for waggs and the team

That's what people used to say about helicopters, too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

No matter what you say it, the answer is still this still this:

I would have thought that this question was actually very easy to answer...

ED received a contract from the Russian government to produce a Ka-50 simulator for the Russian military. They then received permission to use that as the basis for a commercial product.

ED received a contract from the USAF Reserve to produce an A-10C desktop avionics simulator for pilots transitioning from the A to the C. They then received permission to use that as the basis for a commercial product.

My DCS stream

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Past broadcasts, Highlights

Currently too much to do... But watch and (maybe) learn something :)

The Answer is so simple..: RADAR (Radio Detection and Ranging)!

This Engine suxx with RADAR!

Look @ the "new" Birds up in DCS World and u will find non RADAR Birds because, this Engine will never get a good RADAR System.

I'd suggest your going to dig trough the MIG-21 BiS threads......

hint;

dJaDawh6P0c

Edited by 159th_Viper
Vid embedded

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

in CIS countries, the KA-50 holds the same television star status that Airwolf does in the US. The difference is the KA-50 is a real helicopter that flies like a bat out of hell, and Airwolf is a fictitious helicopter that flies in aerodynamically impossible flight regimes.

The Airwolf isn't fictitious!!! It's real, but the govt did a real good job keeping it secret by intentionally allowing one to star in a TV show so people would think it was just made up.

Ever heard of the "Black Helicopters"? Yeah, think about it.:matrix:

I don't test for bugs, but when I do I do it in production.

I would have thought that this question was actually very easy to answer...

ED received a contract from the Russian government to produce a Ka-50 simulator for the Russian military. They then received permission to use that as the basis for a commercial product.

ED received a contract from the USAF Reserve to produce an A-10C desktop avionics simulator for pilots transitioning from the A to the C. They then received permission to use that as the basis for a commercial product.

Absolutelly right, you can see it in TFC promotional videos. You can also see grandfather of DCS:CA there

...and what is next? I presume that F/A-18

The Airwolf isn't fictitious!!! It's real, but the govt did a real good job keeping it secret by intentionally allowing one to star in a TV show so people would think it was just made up.

god give me strength. Airwolf, next will be 3 musketeers in saucers.

No doubt they have the technology and maybe they inserted some into a helicopter but Airwolf please that was a civilian helicopter and I am sure if you searched the web you would find out what model. Too many TV shows.:D Do FBI and CIA and DEA and and and use civilian helicopters, well of course they do and are some painted black possibly. Airwolf, not likely.;)

Presume away, that's all we can do till they announce it :)

We can not only pressume, we can also watch TFC videos carefully.

3:31 - It seems to me, that the F/A-18 have missed the arrestor cables. Can your AI do this? :smartass::music_whistling:

I think, that flyable F/A-18 already exists for a couple of years...

Edited by Suchacz

There's only a few 'black' helicopters out there. One is buried at Usamas old house. Nothing special except they're modified to reduce the RCS. They still can't defy gravity.

Isn't the point of all flying machines to defy gravity? :)

Hmmm! Airwolf is black. You might be onto something there...

Blue Thunder is blue, so is probably fictitious.:smartass:

Hmm, The Battle Simulator...

This seems also a part of eagle.ru...whats going on with this? Looks like a direct copy of DCS with all the good stuff we want... :megalol:

Whats the story behind TBS?

It is the Military version of the TFCSE. DCS is the consumer version.

Nate

We can not only pressume, we can also watch TFC videos carefully.

3:31 - It seems to me, that the F/A-18 have missed the arrestor cables. Can your AI do this? :smartass::music_whistling:

I think, that flyable F/A-18 already exists for a couple of years...

The only problem is when this video was made,The AH-64 Apache was said to be the next DCS Module.....things subject to change:D

Patrick

mini.gif

It is the Military version of the TFCSE. DCS is the consumer version.

Nate

Nice, its good to see that the nice toys and functions are actualy available.

But...which army do i need to join to play this game? :D

Is is it reasonable to believe that DCS will also have TBS functionality and shiny vehicles? Is for instance the apache a 'no-go' for community development and functonality?

19 Flyable aircraft, 25 naval vessels. Why not DCS? We already know they exist and what theyre capable off through CNN and Youtube...

Edited by BRooDJeRo

Nice, its good to see that the nice toys and functions are actualy available.

But...which army do i need to join to play this game? :D

Is is it reasonable to believe that DCS will also have TBS functionality and shiny vehicles? Is for instance the apache a 'no-go' for community development and functonality?

To be honest I've no idea. And ED has a policy of not discussing the Military side at all. Which IMO is quite understandable.

Nate