Ricardo's Su25 Pit After DCS World 1.2

Smokin Hole

Note--the following was the original post:

When I try to fly from a stopped position with Ricardo's Su25 pit, the plane starts in a fixed position about 200 feet AGL. The plane will not move from this position. But, if you raise the gear the plane will react just as if you had raised the gear on the ground but the "ground" is invisible and elevated. I did not have this problem prior to 1.2.

It turns out that this wasn't an issue with Ricardo's excellent pit. It was the server.lua file I was using for 6 DOF in the Su25. Sorry.

Edited by Smokin Hole

By talking about Ricardo's Su-25T Pit, I downloaded it. But I can't see the pilot reflection on the shkval screen. Right?

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

By talking about Ricardo's Su-25T Pit, I downloaded it. But I can't see the pilot reflection on the shkval screen. Right?

The reflection was removed on purpose since it was a reflection of a US/NATO pilot, looked wrong in a frogfoot :)

• 3 weeks later...