Serial numbers management for multiplayer (NOT StarForce!)

Tez

We have created a page to manage serial numbers. It's very basic now. Right now it's possible only "to release" serial numbers.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/myserials.php

When you might need it. There is an error during login. Eg. "Invalid Product Key". It might appear when serial number is bound to one website account and you login with another one. Then you open this page and unbind your serial number. You don't need to find the right account any more. Just unbind serial number and login with any account.

Regarding feedback. We are aware the functionality is only basic one yet. Expect new features to be added some day. Including an ability to pass serial numbers (I write "including" while we are considering it yet).

I don't close this thread. Any feedback is welcome. Questions are too.

EDIT: EinsteinEP wrote a detailed illustrated guide on SimHQ.

EDIT: This page contains only multiplayer data base serial numbers. It has nothing to do with purchase records and StarForce.

shadowze's description:

1.) Logged into account1 at the DCS Website and unbound the serial number.

2.) Logged out.

3.) Started A-10 Multiplayer v1.1.1.1, and logged in as account2.

4.) logged out.

5.) Logged into account2 at the DCS Website and both serial numbers were now there!

Edited by EtherealN
929d768ca6a69127d1f9c61ea94c02e8.gif [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] =653=Tez

When serial number is "free" (unbinded). Game takes one from its activation data in your Windows or you enter it yourself during registration of a new account.

i'm having a problem with the "invalid serial" error in CA. i installed DSCW, then installed and activated CA. i can play CA in SP, but when i try to log into MP, i get the "invalid serial" message. i only have one account, and when i log into the site you posted above, i see only my A-10C serial, not CA. i tried activating CA twice, and it seems to go through, but clearly something is not linking up correctly.

here's the original thread where i posted this problem. please advise.

I'm a little confused with the wording of all this.

Does this mean that you can "bind" a computer to this serial number and you will no longer have to use up your activation every time you re-install the game/module? Or is this something else.

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --

I'm a little confused with the wording of all this.

Does this mean that you can "bind" a computer to this serial number and you will no longer have to use up your activation every time you re-install the game/module? Or is this something else.

There is serial numbers data base used by master server. In it website accounts are bound to serial numbers. Your computer doesn't take part in it. You can login with your credentials from any computer.

Game activation is a matter of writing/reading game activation record in your Windows registry.

DJ 9mm I've answered you in your thread.

Is there gonna be a way to bind serial numbers we have from retail, dvd boxes for example, to our account?
Unbind your serial number in this page and then login with the desired account. Game will take serial number from activation data stored in Windows registry. Or if you register new account you will be able to enter S/N in the in-game registration form.

i still have problems with invalid login password or something

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

yeap

with the previous version of dcs-world i have no problem at all

i have install

p-51

ka-50 upgrade

a-10c

on singleplayer everything works great

but i cannot log on multiplayer at all

i have only one account

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

Thanks for this, going to try it now!!

Intel i7-3770K,Windows 10 64,Noctua NH-U12S ,ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ,G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2400,EVGA GTX 1080,ADATA XPG900x2 RAID 0, CM HAF XB Case,Thrustmaster Warthog,Combat Rudder Pedals,Logitech G930 with wireless TrackIR 5, 39" Insignia LED 120Hz Monitor, Oculus Rift

still no joy

what exactly i have to do to work properly

i cannot log

i have one without 1 at the end to log in to this forum and the same with 1 to see my payments and serials keys

hope this helps

What I did ( i had name and name1 account , name had A10C | name1 had ka50 )

i wanted to use name1 account for both

logged into digital simulator as name , unbound my A10C key

I logged out

I then installed A10C for dcs world (I already have A10C stand alone installed)

I ran multiplayer and logged in and no error message

I then logged into digital sim site with name1 account and both keys were there :)

you are the man....

thank you very much buddy

i did exactly what you did and worked like a charm

thank you for your time again...:thumbup:

We have created a page to manage serial numbers. It's very basic now. Right now it's possible only "to release" serial numbers.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/myserials.php

When you might need it. There is an error during login. Eg. "Invalid Product Key". It might appear when serial number is bound to one website account and you login with another one. Then you open this page and unbind your serial number. You don't need to find the right account any more. Just unbind serial number and login with any account.

Regarding feedback. We are aware the functionality is only basic one yet. Expect new features to be added some day. Including an ability to pass serial numbers (I write "including" while we are considering it yet).

I don't close this thread. Any feedback is welcome. Questions are too.

thank you :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]