Serial numbers management for multiplayer (NOT StarForce!)

Tez

I just used Tez's link and it worked perfectly. I used shadowze's method, but did not install anything.

1.) Logged into account1 at the DCS Website and unbound the serial number.

2.) Logged out.

3.) Started A-10 Multiplayer v1.1.1.1, and logged in as account2.

4.) logged out.

5.) Logged into account2 at the DCS Website and both serial numbers were now there!

Thanks!

486DX w/turbo button

Awesome guys thank you very much! Now gifting will be super-simple.
Be careful about gifts.

This page deals with serial numbers only. To wit, for master server.

Purchase record isn't affected by it, serial numbers stored on your account are not too.

929d768ca6a69127d1f9c61ea94c02e8.gif [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] =653=Tez

Just what the doctor ordered!

Worked for me and now I'm going to close my ticket, cheers!

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

Does binding / unbinding affect my remaining Startforce re-/activations?

Assuming I have no more re-activations left for my DCS module, will I effectively lock my DCS module by unbinding it? Or is Starforce completely seperated from serials management?

As far as I know, this is strictly about Master Server identification. Activations would then not be relevant.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Who is unable to locate a bought product, consider firing up a trouble ticket in User support.

We will need an approximate date of purchase, card holder's full name, transaction code or ID (one of two latter ones is enough).

The subject is DCS only. There is no such issue with FC2/1.

THe only difference about box version is that you initially have an unbound serial number. Just login with any account or create a new one. Nothing to talk about here. Very simple.

This thread doesn't concern StarForce at all. It's about serial numbers management for multiplayer (only for those who have more than one account).

StarForce validates and will be validating activations on its own.

Here is how i fixed it :)

Account1: had a-10c bound

Account2: had bs2ug, p-51d, ca, bound

Went into account1 and unbound the a-10c serial

Fired up dcs world mp and got the activate screen for a-10c. Serial was confirmed as the right one and clicked yes to all (even though it said re-activate). Got prompted with the usual login screen for MP and used account1.

Vola logged in and all was good :)

Notes: Did try some of the earlier fixes like poking into the windows registry with no luck.

Unistalled all dcs world and posted a ticket. Then i saw this thread and installed again. I'm lucky enough to have an ssd so time wise it was a half hour job.

And of course closed the ticket :)

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This IS a great tool. I had inadvertently made a second account and screwed up my activation of CA. I found the link to the tool and unbound my new CA account and VIOLA...we are driving tanks now.......whoooo hoo...thanks.

The hardest thing to engineer is something that works simply! Anyone can make things hard!

16th Mojeaux out;

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It worked fine to me

@ AdawgPHL

I was unable to unbound my codes on the last account I created , so I switched to the older accound and unbound serials. All went fine.

try to unbound in the other profile that you got , it worked to me , may works for you as well i guess

Good luck ;)

61st Sq 'Griffins'- Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

I liked "Official Updates" better when it was only accessible by ED so you could always check the date to see if something exiting had happened :)

4790K@4,6Ghz | EVGA Z97 Classified | 32GB @ 2400Mhz | Titan X hydro copper| SSD 850 PRO

Moments in DCS:

--> https://www.youtube.com/user/weltensegLA

-->

WELD's cockpit: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=92274

It worked fine to me

@ AdawgPHL

I was unable to unbound my codes on the last account I created , so I switched to the older accound and unbound serials. All went fine.

try to unbound in the other profile that you got , it worked to me , may works for you as well i guess

Good luck ;)

As far as I know I only have 1 acc't...And all of my purchases have been on that acc't, cept I didn't see my A-10 there (on the "unbind" page)....hmmm

EDIT: just logged in (DCS site not forums) with my email instead of my "AdawgPHL" acc't unbinded A-10, and it now works!!!

THANKS FOR THE HELP ED and Diablo!!

F99th Wizard #56

invalid serial number thingy

When i installed the Blackshark & A-10 modules for DCS World i can no longer play either game in Multiplay now!!

Blackshark2 & A-10 was bought under 'Badmood2" but the A-10 serial # doesnt show up in "badmood2" account, but did show up in account "badmood" WHY?? My payment link details shows all are under Badmood2.

I tried unbinding A-10 serial numbers so I could have all my serial under the one username "badmood2" but with no luck.

I left a ticket about this 16 days ago but haven't received an solution. How long does it normally take to get help?? :(:(