LAU-61WP

Yellonet

Not really a bug, but it's not correct either.

The LAU-61WP launchers look exactly as the regular LAU-61 launchers, maybe that is correct but as it is now they contain 4 rockets with smoke that use the Zuni model, and the Zuni is a HE rocket as I've understood it.

i7-2600k@4GHz, 8GB, R9 280X 3GB, SSD, HOTAS WH, Pro Flight Combat Pedals, TIR5

Guest IguanaKing

Actually, the presence of any LAU-61 launcher on the A-10 isn't exactly correct. The LAU-61 is a 19-tube 2.75" launcher, and AFAIK A-10s have only carried the 7-tube 2.75" launchers...the LAU-68 in the old days, and the LAU-131 now. The four-tube, 5" launchers are LAU-10s, and are not carried by the A-10. However, there are 2.75" WP (Willie Pete-White Phosphorus) rockets also. ;)

BTW...the LAU designation is the launcher itself, so its going to have the same appearance on the outside regardless of what its loaded with.

Here's a link that breaks down the different types of 2.75" FFAR.

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/equip/lau-hydra-19.htm

Well... as it is now you fire four 127 mm rockets from 19 70 mm holes.. HE rockets that makes smoke.. apparently from a launcher not used on this aircraft :icon_neut

i7-2600k@4GHz, 8GB, R9 280X 3GB, SSD, HOTAS WH, Pro Flight Combat Pedals, TIR5

Guest IguanaKing

If you're only getting 4 per launcher, then that is definitely a bug. I haven't done many FAC missions in LOMAC, so I didn't know about that. However, 5" rockets also come armed with a number of different warheads and options. I know it doesn't really address your problem, but you might find it interesting to read. ;)

http://www.designation-systems.net/dusrm/app4/5in-rockets.html

• ED Team
Actually, the presence of any LAU-61 launcher on the A-10 isn't exactly correct. The LAU-61 is a 19-tube 2.75" launcher, and AFAIK A-10s have only carried the 7-tube 2.75" launchers...the LAU-68 in the old days, and the LAU-131 now. The four-tube, 5" launchers are LAU-10s, and are not carried by the A-10. However, there are 2.75" WP (Willie Pete-White Phosphorus) rockets also. ;)

Dash-1 states for LAU-68 and LAU-131 rocket launchers as possible payload items.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.