DCS World Crash

liquidusmc

I installed Just DCS world alone and it ran once, flew the -SU- but when i exit back to menu it crashed, and i tried opening it and it still crashed did not pass loading screen.

I tried re-installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64) and X86 and nothing

I have re-installed DCS world and nothing wont even load after install and i have also tried deleting the Temp folder and nothing happened. Still same issue............. IM loosing my mind, i sent in a email to support and still 2 WEEKS WITHOUT ANSWER????!

this is pretty annoying that i have not received a response......so can please some 1 help :pilotfly:

DxDiag.txt

dcs.txt

me.txt

Is game on SSD drive?

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

Try renaming the folder like this: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1501604&postcount=54 (DO NOT forget to edit shortcuts also!)

or install on non-SSD drive.

Those are temporal solutions for the problem.

Edited by ФрогФут

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

I installed Just DCS world alone and it ran once, flew the -SU- but when i exit back to menu it crashed, and i tried opening it and it still crashed did not pass loading screen.

I tried re-installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64) and X86 and nothing

I have re-installed DCS world and nothing wont even load after install and i have also tried deleting the Temp folder and nothing happened. Still same issue............. IM loosing my mind, i sent in a email to support and still 2 WEEKS WITHOUT ANSWER????!

this is pretty annoying that i have not received a response......so can please some 1 help :pilotfly:

Not sure if you've done this but, if you haven't, go into the Saved Games folder and rename the DCS folder you'll find there to something like: DCS-BAK. Then start DCS World. HiJack suggested that to me this morning when I couldn't get past the DCS World load screen and it did the trick.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Hi,

I did a clean install of DCS world, then Combined Arms, then the SU video tutorial files and anytime I try to load the training missions for the SU , I get a CTD...no error.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Master sergeant shooter sergeant important person of sergeants extreme:gun_rifle:

• 4 weeks later...