A pleasant hour

Ironhand

Spent a very pleasant hour this afternoon in the A-10 thanks to HiJack coming to my rescue so quickly this morning when DCS World wouldn't load. Previous to this, I had an earlier versions of this bird and it had been a source of frustration. If I had an hour, 55 minutes of it would be spent solving issues.

But that's changed now and this bird is great fun. Took her up and flew for an hour or so. Landing was silky smooth. A great feeling of flight and sense of presence. Great job guys. :)

Now I have to find the time to actually learn this bird.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Whoa! Ironhand has joined the DCS world? Maaaaan .... I've been waiting for this day for a long time. Definitely hope you plan on sharing some of your expertise with us via tutorial video -- been a BIG fan of your tutorials since the Flanker 2.0 days. I check your website every few months to see if you've secretly started putting out DCS material...and it's always a letdown! Maybe that's about to change? Wishful thinking?

Hey Ironhand,

Nice to see you here man. Its been a while since we last spoke and after we made the new flankertraining website. :) I am back into DCS now as well and love the hog. I still can't do a cold start, but I love the attention to detail ED has given to the A-10. Its hands down my fav bird...Su27 flanker is quite close, but the hog inches ahead by a bit.

Waiting for your awesome tutorials in the future. :) PM me if you are starting anything. ;)

cheers,

V

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Thanks for the warm reception, folks. Don't know how soon, or even if, tutorials will be forthcoming. I'm still very much a "nugget" with this series and most of you are far ahead of me on the learning curve. I'm hoping to force a bit more free time into my life, so that I can enjoy this sim, in particular. We'll see where it goes.

Hey Ironhand,

Nice to see you here man. Its been a while since we last spoke and after we made the new flankertraining website. :) I am back into DCS now as well and love the hog. I still can't do a cold start...

Nor can I. :) Haven't even tried that yet. Watched the training for it and he lost me about half way through. I keep reminding myself: A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. :)

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.