DCS:WORLD/A-10c weird crash/problems

Adam7250

Alright, before i start. DCS:A-10c stand alone version worked flawlessly

So recently I installed DCS:WORLD and the DCS:A-10c module. Tho i was able to fly the SU-25 flawlessly as well and so i decided to go fly a instant action misson.. that is where the problems and crash's started. the Microsoft visuals problems.. found some solutions which helped alittle was able to actually see my cockpit but as soon as i hit F2 for external view it crashs or on some occasions rifling a mav will crash aswell. in my crash logs it gave me a "Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\MSVCR100.dll" problem though it seemed to be fixed but now its giving me the "DCS World\bin\dxgui_edge_render.dll" Dont worry ill post my LOGS & DX DIAG here aswell. anywho so i thought it was jsut SP being SP so i went to go fly MP.. what do ya know it crash's same problems.. so i got alittle frustrated and wanted to fly so i went to the editor made a small bombing training misson for me... long and behold.. EDITOR worked flawlessly was able to cold start the hog take-off and well bomb the targets and land.. so i was like hmm and tried the SP again instant action.. missons, campaign nothing worked.. MP same problem. I'm frustrated to the max with this might be going insane.. Help?!

DxDiag.rar

LOGS.rar

This may seem silly but, I had the same problems when I installed world. I restarted my computer and it went away. Did you try a computer restart? I know anymore I rarely reboot my pc for anything.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

done the Admin install after a fresh reboot yesterday wiht AV off :C. Just dont get it o_o 4 days ago was able to play standalone dcs a-10c perfect as i stated and also the SU-25 worked as well. poopy :/ just might have to do the ticket then.

oh man .__. seriously! the 3gb hack again bleh .__. i was going for the 64bit but i didnt know what kinda of REQ's it would require. alright thanks HiJack! I'll let ya know if that works. If it does! then feewwff big thanks for bringing that up forgot about that:).. BUT 1 think i didnt need to do the 3gb hack when i had the standalone a-10c V 1.1.1.1 or what ever. tho i guess i'll give it a shot.