• 0-5%
    • 5-25%
    • 25-50%
    • 50-75%
    • 75-100%
    • Squadron player
    • Not Squadron player

How often do you fly with Team Speak?

I think it would be nice for all of us who can read this to know where we are and what could be done to get more people in multiplayer missions.

If you are using the Team Speak or similar means of communication in your flights or non at all, you can choose two options that are relevant to your flights.

Please participate genuinely.

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.

• 3 weeks later...
75-100% but don't have a mic so I listen and reply in chat, I've got good at typing.

A mic is really awesome. I use voice activation because I don't have a good HOTAS button for it. Communication can be extremely effective when you are in a good team. For example in the KA-50 with three players. We don't need a missile warning system anymore and with the use of datalink all threats are destroyed in seconds :).

'Frett'

I voted 75%-100%, when I fly I'm on ventrilo or ts.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

A mic is really awesome. I use voice activation because I don't have a good HOTAS button for it. Communication can be extremely effective when you are in a good team. For example in the KA-50 with three players. We don't need a missile warning system anymore and with the use of datalink all threats are destroyed in seconds :).

Yeah but the computer's in the kind of main room so using a mic would just irritate everyone else. I can type quickly now though, enough to have a conversation.

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

Only time TS doesn't run before DCS should be when doing performance testing or mod testing

4790K@4,6Ghz | EVGA Z97 Classified | 32GB @ 2400Mhz | Titan X hydro copper| SSD 850 PRO

Moments in DCS:

--> https://www.youtube.com/user/weltensegLA

-->

WELD's cockpit: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=92274