• Mikoyan MiG-25PDSL 'Foxbat-E'
    • Sukhoi SU-25KM 'Scorpion'
    • Sukhoi Su-22M5 'Fitter'
    • Sukhoi Su-35BM 'Flanker-E'
    • Sukhoi Su-24M2 'Fencer-D'
    • Sukhoi PAK FA
    • Mikoyan MiG-35 'Fulcrum-F'

ED is not all that bad !

Ok guys I have to admit I m always complaining about ED not making any 4++ generation Russian fighter modules. So, its been few days that I started again playing DCS World and they are somethings that catches my attention in a positive way. And I thought a lot about the other things that they improve a lot and ED as a Developer came a long long way....and the reason because ED always listen to their customers.

I think I'll be patient very patient that some day we will see a Modern Flanker when ED will be on the pinnacle of success.

or from a third party... who knows.

Enjoy the Video.... :P

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why we need 4++ Russian Fighters Game ON !

Check out this video:

FLANKERS ALL THE WAY !.... Don't ignore your native fighter ED that made you here where your are now. When DCS F35 is coming surely you can make DCS: Su35S Flanker... .............

.............. just take your time when you make it :D

Long live the first actor of the advanced flight model...: The Su-25:

Yet we might never have it as a DCS module:P, it has been forgotten!

Mistakes, obviously, show us what needs improving. Without mistakes, how would we know what we had to work on!

Making DCS a better place for realism.

Let it be, ED!

Why would you guys go for the older and worse Su-27SM3 when we have the option to choose the Su-35 which is known to have greater manoeuverability, has greater range, more powerful engines and better avionics..., why are you guys so crazy going just for Su-27?!

Mistakes, obviously, show us what needs improving. Without mistakes, how would we know what we had to work on!

Making DCS a better place for realism.

Let it be, ED!

Why would you guys go for the older and worse Su-27SM3 when we have the option to choose the Su-35 which is known to have greater manoeuverability, has greater range, more powerful engines and better avionics..., why are you guys so crazy going just for Su-27?!

Probably because there'd be more actual information on the earlier Su-27 versions than the new Su-35. Realism > speculation.

Edited by Xeno426

Probably because there'd be more actual information on the earlier Su-27 versions than the new Su-35. Realism > speculation.

Still according to the poll Su35BM or Su35s they call it is on third position. My heart still goes to the Su35s. I think ED should start developing Su35s and regarding the info I don't think its a big issue, well didn't have any issue having lot of info on F35 A and its coming to DCS so ED or any other developer should start with new SEXY, INCREDIBLE, AGILE, ADORE BY THE WORLD AND KICK ASS FIGHTER ------> THE SU35S FLANKER. :pilotfly:

Still according to the poll Su35BM or Su35s they call it is on third position. My heart still goes to the Su35s. I think ED should start developing Su35s and regarding the info I don't think its a big issue, well didn't have any issue having lot of info on F35 A and its coming to DCS so ED or any other developer should start with new SEXY, INCREDIBLE, AGILE, ADORE BY THE WORLD AND KICK ASS FIGHTER ------> THE SU35S FLANKER. :pilotfly:

If a Su-35 module is made, it won't be by ED. They've committed themselves to aircraft that have lots of documentation so they can make incredibly accurate aircraft.

You'll notice that the F-35 is being made by a third party dev. I really don't have much expectations that it will be terribly accurate.

• 2 weeks later...

:music_whistling:

Russian_Air_Force_Sukhoi_Su-34.thumb.jpg.91e02246ad370943b7f429dfaf09ba7a.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Frankly I would just like ED to actually stop retereading old ground with things like improved fm's for the Su25 and A10a and start making proper DCS level aircraft again.

That was the point of it all in the first place wasnt it? I had such high hopes after the A-10c that there was finally a company that were into making high fidelity study sims, and now they seem to have gone off in all sorts of directions involving ww2 aircraft (not enough wwii flight sims obviously) and making new models for flaming cliffs.

The only saving grace is that there seem to be a few other smaller companies that have taken up the slack making interesting aircraft like the mig 21 and the huey.

Su27SM Module is Canned !

They canned the Su27sm module Wags confirmed it.... i think this thread is useless they don't know what fans of the Russian Coalition fighters wants.

Just checkout (what you expect from Su27 module) in DCS World Section and see what I mean.

They are possibilities but they are some F-15 fan boys who trying to keep their best to convinced the ED or any other third party developers not make any modern Russian module on basis of:

A. Not enough info

B. Legal Issues

C. Giving exaggerating comment against flankers fans

On the other hand DCS F35a module is developed on the basis of some Youtube videos info but when told to do same for the Russian Modern Jets their feedback is DCS is Realistic and we cannot make AFM models on the basis of Youtube Video but the same case for F35a it is a go go solution.

I want to ask ED that If I want to make a Su35s Module on the basis of more than Youtube vids, info on net and some brochure or any other thing is efficient for me could ED will support me like they are doing for Kinney Interactive. Will ED support ?

Because even A10c or any other module that ED or Thrid party created they are some things that not correctly modeled or added to it because of classified information.

So what's big deal with having a Modern Flanker when ED has the correct flight dynamics of the Su27S variant and tweak it with new one.

So, that's why I don't see the use of this polling thread for NEXT DCS RUSSIAN AIRCRAFT because they are ignoring it.

I request not a Mikoyan nor a Sukhoi. I want a Yak-38 =[

Yeah, it'd be fun only being able to fly with a couple FAB's if you wanted to actually get anyone and automatically ejecting when one of your lift engines died on landing or takeoff.

I rather like its nickname of "foremast defence fighter". :D

Yeah, it'd be fun only being able to fly with a couple FAB's if you wanted to actually get anyone and automatically ejecting when one of your lift engines died on landing or takeoff.

I rather like its nickname of "foremast defence fighter". :D

lol it was a terrible aircraft, but I love it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MIG 29 left to rot

Hello all

Im not sure why this aircraft is the last of the last that gets an upgrade....all the strike crafts have AFM and 6DOF pits.

I dont get it....

Not even a beep about them...

Please ED try to have some info released since its getting more popular to fly this plane with the communuty.

Just like their real-life counterpart :(

Russian officials admitted that most MiG-29 fighters in the Russian Air Force were incapable of performing combat duties due to poor maintenance. The age of the aircraft was also an important factor as about 70% of the MiGs were considered to be too old to take to the skies. The Russian MiG-29s have not received updates since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikoyan_MiG-29

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.