Tanker disconnecting without disconnect

Hi everybody,

i am trying to learn AAR. I have build a very simple SP mission to do that.

The first connect to the tanker is just fine. But every following leads to the boom operator chatting "disconnect" but the boom is still connected to my plane. I think that after that "disconnect" the fuel stops flowing. Anyone knowing why this happens?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't know if this is the case for you, but I get that when I fly too high on the boom.

I've also had this happen in MP , where instead of the boom op saying "Transfer Complete", he'd say "Disconnect'. I haven't flown much MP in 1.2, so I don't know if it's still the case.

thank God for 1.1.1.1 which I never uninstalled/bothered with world tweaking.. Hell, I haven't tried the Su-25T since release. I don't think I'll play world except for the mustang, that is.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Also i didnt really think it would work, i converted my mission into a MP mission and fired it up in a LAN server. Result: Exactly the same. First connection works fine. Every following connection leads to "disconnect" 1 second after "you're taking fuel". The boom stays connected until i maneouver out of the envelope.

I tried saying the tanker "abort refuel" and doing a complete reapproach does not solve the problem. That means the all connections of the reapproach disconnect after 1 second too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I noticed another thing: It might have somerhing to do with my mission. I was able to do multiple connects wirhout that bug with the Tanker in a missiin by Dragon in MP.

My tanker is set up like this:

Task: Refueling

two waypoints. both are turning points. The first one contains an race-track orbit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]