Anyone Answering support tickets?

Mar044

Is anyone at DCS answering account customer support, my ticket has been in que for a while now, it said 48 hours but its been way longer then that, I just want to know if the company gets to support tickets..

thanks

• Like 1

Call Sign -Winter-

"The North Never Forgets"

Not over a week-end. Keep in mind that it is Mon-Fri only when calculating the 48-hour period.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

It's been a little longer than a week and a half and I still haven't had a response. :cry: Customer Service may be taking the hit because of the sweet aircraft on the way.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

Customer service response times are unfortunately affected by both the recent release of several new products, the transition to the DCS World framework, as well as the amount of manual work involved in merging accounts. Apologies for the inconvenience.

If you want to query status, please feel free to post your ticket number and we'll look into it ASAP.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

If your issue is related to online account problems in DCS world with multiple accounts linked to separate aircraft, please see this: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=91898

You should be able to get yourself playing online through that.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

no a double charge for the same product, i bought the wrong product and bought the correct one and was hoping to void the wrong product (the upgrade) since i cant use it. and get a refund.

since i have full versions of all the other games. etc

Call Sign -Winter-

"The North Never Forgets"