Anyone got a guide for RU Cluster munition?

I know that for the KMGU (sp?) that PT is for armor and OA is for soft targets, but what about the RBK-500? And how should I employ them (attack profile, quantity, timer etc)?

Last I played around was Flamming Cliffs 1.13 and haven't been able to find something on the net.

Edited by zakobi

At present the clusters for the T-Toad are basically dumb-bombs, delivered as per the manual in either CCIP or CCRP, with no RPM/HOF settings. There are 2 RBK variants in-SIM, one for armour and another for soft-targets. As for employment, Rippling in pairs with a 0.4 ripple delay usually does the job.

The RBK version containing skeets as per the 97/105 is currently not modelled unfortunately.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

At present the clusters for the T-Toad are basically dumb-bombs, delivered as per the manual in either CCIP or CCRP, with no RPM/HOF settings. There are 2 RBK variants in-SIM, one for armour and another for soft-targets. As for employment, Rippling in pairs with a 0.4 ripple delay usually does the job.

The RBK version containing skeets as per the 97/105 is currently not modelled unfortunately.

Do you know what the difference on the two RBK-500 is? Iirc one is PT-2.5 and the other PT10.5m

In-SIM or IRL? 2.5 is anti-personell and 10.5 is anti-armour In-SIM IIRC - could be mistaken though, will have to look to confirm.

Have a wee look here for a general overview of the ordinance and submunitions utilized IRL:

http://www.harpoondatabases.com/encyclopedia/Entry2809.aspx

Edited by 159th_Viper
  • Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Guinea-Bissau’s tiny stockpile was destroyed in an accidental explosion at an airbase in 2000
:lol:

No mention of the PTAB-10-5 though. I'm assuming it's bigger than the PTAB-1M and PTAB-2.5M

Edited by zakobi