Graphics bug on 1.11

RedBear

It its with shodows full i got this effects when the blurr effect is supoussed to appear also i have the same problem with the Su 27 at 12 00. this appears with 1.11

ScreenShot_015.jpg

ScreenShot_010.jpg

I dont have a top noch card is a MSI FX 5500 my driver are 61 72 no problem with them AFAK .

I also see some bugs too.....this is the A10 mission from the main menu. When I landed, the pitch scales were going nuts.

it would flash between where it should be and to the left of it. This is a rapid flash taht goes back and forth. I can only use screen shot to capture it.

ScreenShot_000.jpg

ScreenShot_001.jpg

ScreenShot_002.jpg

ScreenShot_003.jpg

Heat blur bug - it is allways so? Which rgaphics settings on your videocard?

Shaking indication is known issue.

Underground effect may be if server (or player when recording the offline track) have set the terrain restriction parameter to FALSE.

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

Il-2: Battle of Stalingrad and Rise Of Flight projects manager

Underground effect may be if server (or player when recording the offline track) have set the terrain restriction parameter to FALSE.

I wasen't on a server. This was the A-10 mission and after I crashed, I was looking at other objects. When I rotated the view, this was what I found.

I've not modded the install in anyway so does the configuration come with the terrain restriction parameter = false from a fresh install?

which file is this in so that I can change it to true?

Heat blur bug - it is allways so? Which rgaphics settings on your videocard?

I have an FX5500 drivers 61.82 no FAAS no filters at all was working find with 1.1 I think this bug is random. I was runnig 1.11 without a problem for two days or so and the those cones show up after all that time at the end of the night.

I will test it again tonight.