SU-25T - Correct rearm/refuel/repair sequence?

docfu

Hi there,

I looked in the manual and on the board. I'm having trouble finding a proper warm restart guide for the SU-25T, assuming it has been damaged in combat.

Looking at the A-10, I see the procedure is something like:

1. Taxi

2. Come to a complete stop.

3. Call for external electric power.

4. Turn off engines.

5. Call for repairs.

6. Call for re-arm.

7. Call for refuel.

8. Disconnect external power.

9. Restart right, then left engine.

Am I missing something here?

Nope

Sorry, it works. I found in another post that the ground crew needs the canopy open + engines and APU off.

Oh, and engines and APU off BEFORE you can connect external power, it would appear.

Also, there is a bug where if the fuel is anything less than 100% the crew refuses to refuel the airplane.

IMO, there should really be an indicator or a stopwatch or something that shows you work is being done...

Someone can confirm that since the 1.2.0 the LAlt+' remarming and refueling windows was disable ?

Or the key was change or i have a problems ?

CPU : I7 6700k, MB : MSI Z170A GAMING M3, GC : EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 GAMING iCX, RAM : DDR4 HyperX Fury 4 x 8 Go 2666 MHz CAS 15, STORAGE : Windows 10 on SSD, games on HDDs.

Hardware used for DCS : Pro, Saitek pro flight rudder, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift.

Own : A-10C, Black Shark (BS1 to BS2), P-51D, FC3, UH-1H, Combined Arms, Mi-8MTV2, AV-8B, M-2000C, F/A-18C, Hawk T.1A

Want : F-14 Tomcat, Yak-52, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E, MiG-21Bis, F-86F, MAC, F-16C, F-15E.

I've been able to do a hot Su25T refuel/rearm without turning off the engines...

- Stop

- Request external electric power

- Request refuel

- Request rearm

- Taxi and take off

Of course, if you need repair you'll have to turn off your engines.