Correct way to do campaign missions

neroroxxx

Hi guys, I've been working on the A-10C campaign and it's a lot of fun except for the fact that i'm not so sure if i'm doing things correctly.

My question is about the missions that say to support the advance of pine and mase and so on.

What should I do first, Contact JTAC and get targets and destroy them or tell pine and mase to advance and clear the area as they go?

If i gotta contact JTAC first, do I wait until i clear all targets along with my wingman and the allied CAS flights and then i tell pine and mase to advance?

It's a bit confusing and I'd love to understand that type of mission better, thanks!

Nero

27" iMac, 3.4GHz i7 Quad Core, 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2Gb, Running Bootcamp, Windows 7 Home 64bit, Saitek X-52 Pro

I got another quick question, when it refers to the mace and pine advancing to alaska, where is alaska? is that an area that i shouldn't care about? if not, can i see where alaska is on the TAD so i can monitor the troops advancing?

Thanks!

Nero

27" iMac, 3.4GHz i7 Quad Core, 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2Gb, Running Bootcamp, Windows 7 Home 64bit, Saitek X-52 Pro

consult your mission editor. the RP Alaska usually is west of enemy airbase. It is the rendez-vous point after initiating the move-out trigger for Mace and Pine. Make sure nothing is within 10-15 clicks from that position.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.