DCS World does not see DCS A-10c v1.1.1.1

Hello,

Hope someone can help me,<EDITED> I have since purchased the key and am now able to fly multiplayer in DCS A-10c stand alone.

I had uninstalled DCS World thinking that the new release was an updated version and subsequently downloaded it and reinstalled it. Now, World does NOT recognize my copy of DCS A-10c as there is a "$" above the icon and the A-10 is nowhere to be found within the aircraft selection option.

appologies if this seems a bit convoluted and long winded...

Edited by Groove
Edited by Groove

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SPECS:

ASUS Sabertooth X79 MoBo, Intel i7 3820 CPU, 16GB Corsair Dominator Ram, MSI GFX 680 Twin Frozr 4GB, OCZ 250GB SSD, Seagate 1TB HDD, OCZ 700watt PSU, Corsair H100 CPU Cooler, Win7 Pro 64, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog FLT Controls, Saitek Combat Rudder Peddles, TrackIR5/Pro-clip

Thank you for your quick response, thought I had re-downloaded the correct version, I'll d/l this version and try it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SPECS:

ASUS Sabertooth X79 MoBo, Intel i7 3820 CPU, 16GB Corsair Dominator Ram, MSI GFX 680 Twin Frozr 4GB, OCZ 250GB SSD, Seagate 1TB HDD, OCZ 700watt PSU, Corsair H100 CPU Cooler, Win7 Pro 64, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog FLT Controls, Saitek Combat Rudder Peddles, TrackIR5/Pro-clip