Stability

BKLronin

I got plenty of crashes and disconnects since the first version of Blackshark. Those problems dissapeared from version to version and reapeared. We got a simulation in witch stability is very important because of very long missions. Am I the only one who hardly can finish any multiplayer mission or is this a major problem? I know that we have a lot of beta parts in it that may cause this but the most important thing in a sim like this is stability.

Every time we try to get a mission up with our squadron we encounter problems that kills the immersion. I would nt suggest DCS to any friend because of the massive investments that would be needed simply because of the many bugs that are still spread over any module.

I love this sim and it s simply the best I ve fpown over 15 years but there still do many show stoppers that I just cant enjoy it most of the time.

Its a pitty and I realoy hope stability gets most attention. I hate it when I fire up the game, take place in my cockpit and the game crashes or Im getting a disconnect after the startup.

With you since the first flanker.

Sincerely

BKLronin memeber of the 49th Black Diamonds

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

not that my opinion matters but i still run 1.1.1.1 and the waters just fine...

Modded CapLoz HeliosV2.1_1280x1024.zip

2x 1080p 22"Monitors, Saitek X52, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Trackir5, Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel Q9550 @3.8Ghz, EP45-UD3L, 8GB Ram, Nvidia 560Ti 2GB, 2x 500GB Velociraptor

Flaming Cliffs 3

DCS:A10C,KA-50, Huey, Mi-8, WWII Euro 40+ Supporter, Mig21

Falcon 4 BMS

IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946

Take on Helicopters

Arma 2 AO + PMC + BF All Addons Series

Arma 3

EECH & EEAH

Medivac & Search and Rescue 4 Series