How to get pylon camera for A-10C, BS2.0, and P-51D??

WildBillKelsoe

Like the title sez.. I want to move the F4 camera to the pylons station. I know if I change pitch or bank angles, the camera will detach, but in A-10C, the autopilot takes care of that. Trim takes care of that too for BS2.0 and P-51D.

86204715_640.jpg

Any ideas anyone?

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

DCS World\Config\View\Server.lua

RearCameraPos[P_51D] = {CockpitLocalPoint[P_51D][1] +1.7,CockpitLocalPoint[P_51D][2] - 1.27,CockpitLocalPoint[P_51D][3] - 0.65}

its also possible in the \Config\View\SnapViewsDefault.lua

annotation at line#9 :

Default snap views come from the Config/View/SnapViewsDefault.lua file.

The first index in the Snap table stands for the plane type

(see the PlaneIndex table in the Config/View/View.lua file, please).

The second index denotes Keypad 0-9 key + 1.

Indices 11 and 12 stand for mirror views (Left and Right).

Index 13 defines default cockpit view.

so you can choose a snap-view of your choise and position the camera outside of the cockpit at a wingtip .

Here is a explanation what each value does:

["viewAngle"] =(FOV in degrees)

["x_trans"] =(Forward/Backward)

["z_trans"] =(Left/Right)

["rollAngle"] =(Roll Left/Right)

["vAngle"] = (Tilt Up/Down)

["y_trans"] = (Up/Down)

["hAngle"] = (Tilt Left/Right)

someone fix the repping system please!! I can't rep all those great people up there!!!!! :mad:

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

It is not broken. You are not meant to be able to rep posts in Chit-chat.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

ARGGGHHHH!!!! :mad:....

Thanks fan for clarification.