OT: Ex-Engineer Charged With Selling (B-2) Secrets

Guest DeathAngelBR

Dont kid yourself. They knew exactly how deadly they were.

And the bombs were dropped at the end of the war. It was over anyways.

The drop of the bombs CAUSED the END of the war :icon_roll

Man, at least know some history first before preaching useless crap. And I still don't get how this "balancing" the power crap is related to the topic.

sigzk5.jpg

You obviously dont know the difference between technology and know how.

Any country can have same level of technology but without know how, its stuck at importing aerospace products instead of making them. This is also true when fund restriction comes to play.

How to do what? How to make an ugly flying box instead of plane? how to cover it with radio absorbing material? How to hide weapons inside the plane?How to hide turbine blades? Do you really think that it is a difficult task?

How to do what? How to make an ugly flying box instead of plane? how to cover it with radio absorbing material? How to hide weapons inside the plane?How to hide turbine blades? Do you really think that it is a difficult task?

No it is not a difficult task

BUT itis very hard to do all that and the THING still FLYING

and even more dificult make this thing bether of any of its predecessor

:cool:

One note....lets stop this discussion about nuclear bombs...we all know where this will end

the Nuclear era is over....just remember MUTUAL DESTRUCTION assured...this is the balance

and Yes im against the non proliferant pact....just for one reason the actual contries that have wont let it go...and this WAS the principle of the pact

No more words fromme about this subject...i think it is a sad time to Mankind :(

Rodrigo Monteiro

LOCKON 1.12

AMD 3.8 X2 64 2G DDR ATI X1800XT 512

SAITEK X-36

AND VERY SOON TRACKIR-4

10 years in jail, ouch.

I guess with the money he made on sellin secrets it was worth it?

Big money makes even more money...

So the day he leaves jail he's a rich man.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN
The drop of the bombs CAUSED the END of the war :icon_roll

Man, at least know some history first before preaching useless crap. And I still don't get how this "balancing" the power crap is related to the topic.

Although I agree, that after the bomb was dropped twice on japan that technically ended the war, but the war would of still been over soon after, even if the americans didnt drop the bomb. They would of just firebombed there cities even more than they already did, and that would of probably ended it rather than the bomb. Its hard to say for sure, but the war was lost for japan and all other countries had ceased hostilities at that time, so I reckon a month of firebombing there wooden houses would of did the same thing, albeit probably with more US casualties.

Dude...it matters alot. technology is only 50% of what you need to make a thing. the other 50% is made up of "know how" and development funding.

Why do you think only 1 country in the world has truly stealth planes?

You think its only needed to hammer down a cube of iron untill you have what you need? your in the wonderland.

An example: One thing that my country is world leader is in the mould industry (one of the only things LOL). We make it faster and better than anyone in the world.

We sure aint more advanced than the US, germany UK or the lot.

China is beggining to invade this market, now they have the technology but they are still unable on the aspect of fast prototyping and precision making.

Their industry potential simply squaches that of my country, but they have yet to convince customers that their product is the same or even comparable to ours.

Another example: 2 companies of the same country, make and sell a product. while they may even buy the same machining tools only 1 knows how to achieve to manufacture a product that no one else can.

Coca cola: their not more technology advanced than other soda makers ( its a 100 year old process), these last simply cant figure out how its made.

In each country or enterprise, the research department is considered a key resourse. Making a thing that no one else can do doesnt mean their making phaser guns and proton torpedoes. ;)

The making or burst of a thing can be as simple as changing the cutting parameters of a milling machine, wich might even be avaiable to anyone to buy.

CAPICHE?

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

I agree, its like me, if i give rollup papers to my buddy and some weed, i can bet ya that i will make a better d00bie than him, even tho we both started off with the same materials. :D

I remember from a documentary that basically the bombs were used to end the war sooner with fewer casualties and as a result of this keeping Stalin out of Japan.

I don’t think the fa-22 looks that ugly but anyway the Su-35/37 is the beautiful.

You can call them the ugly (f-22) and the beautiful (su-35/37) and the bad (EF2K).

Until today only one country can afford Stealth technology.

PS. In Belgium we make chocolate and beer like nobody else in the world can make :biggrin: .

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

All i can say is, you bunch of h4ks, I wish i lived in Dam, but i got next best thing, I got leet buddy who lives there instead ;)

In the netherlands we grow weed like nobody in the world can :)

I have always wondered what kind of stuff you smoke...:rolleyes:

:biggrin:

My PC specs below:

BTW, if you want to be in weed paradise, you should go to Chernobyl, they have huge cannabis fields, planted a decade ago, to absord the radiation from the ground. Smoking it is not advisable, but I guess having a drug trip where the rad meter shows 600 mRg isn't very healthy either.

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

BTW, if you want to be in weed paradise, you should go to Chernobyl, they have huge cannabis fields, planted a decade ago, to absord the radiation from the ground. Smoking it is not advisable, but I guess having a drug trip where the rad meter shows 600 mRg isn't very healthy either.

ROFLMAO! I didnt know that... it would probably give such a stone...

I can see it now "atomic weed: garaunteed to have everlasting efects":biggrin:

My PC specs below:

Why do you think only 1 country in the world has truly stealth planes?

Because nobody else wants them.Planes like F-117 and B-2 is an extreme(like many other things in your country).If you want to build a good plane you must find a compromise between stealth,performance and cost.Such planes exist in other countries(for example Rafale has RCS about 1.5 m2 becouse it exploits some elements of stealth technology)

Because nobody else wants them.Planes like F-117 and B-2 is an extreme(like many other things in your country).If you want to build a good plane you must find a compromise between stealth,performance and cost.Such planes exist in other countries(for example Rafale has RCS about 1.5 m2)

HAAAAAAAAahahahahahahahaha ok... Im not intending to be rude... HAHAHAHAH:biggrin: :biggrin: :icon_pidu

VVVVVVV

Because nobody else wants them.

Planes like F-117 and B-2 is an extreme(like many other things in your country)

Ever heard of the JSF? ;)

My PC specs below:

Guest IguanaKing
Dont kid yourself. They knew exactly how deadly they were.

And the bombs were dropped at the end of the war. It was over anyways.

Are you making this statement based on the allied victory in Europe on May 9th, 1945? If so, apparently nobody told the Japanese that the war was over. The US invaded Okinawa on April 1st and organized resistance didn't end there until June 21st. The invasion of Kyushu was scheduled for November 1st, with Honshu following in March of 1946. Even though the "war was already over" by August 1945, the Japanese had reinforced Kyushu with an additional 5 combat divisions by that time. Who knows, maybe those combat divisions were just being sent there so they could all lay down their arms and surrender at the same time. :icon_roll

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

leet. glow in the dark weeeeeed, now no need to hunt for it when you're stoned and you forgot where you put it, just look for the glow :p :icon_weed

Guest IguanaKing

True. Let's also not forget what country the modern concept of stealth came from...and it wasn't the US. It ended up in other countries because the documents related to that concept were never taken seriously and hence, never classified by that country's government. :D