1.2 feelings

It's a discussion that's been had several times.

Think positive - 1.1 was an improvement over 1.01/1.02 in terms of general gameplay & realism & 1.11 is an improvement over that (despite GAI getting early wake up calls). 1.2 is likely to have the Ka-50 and some "general realism enhancement"_s.

Cheers.

It's a discussion that's been had several times.

Think positive - 1.1 was an improvement over 1.01/1.02 in terms of general gameplay & realism & 1.11 is an improvement over that (despite GAI getting early wake up calls). 1.2 is likely to have the Ka-50 and some "general realism enhancement"_s.

That was what I meant... that I care more about the general game improvment than any new flyables, although the Ka-50 will be awesome ;)

i7-2600k@4GHz, 8GB, R9 280X 3GB, SSD, HOTAS WH, Pro Flight Combat Pedals, TIR5

I feel that pink flowers would add much to the artistic immersion in 1.2. :p

Also I feel that after a battle, the opposing forces would have to get together and start drinking tea with eachother in a homosexual romantic scene. ;)

I would wager that you're alone with that request.

I wonder how big a percentage of the sim community that are gay, above or below world percentage?

Not that it matters, I would just like to know if flight sims are more or less gay that regular life or games in general

You know, there are some pretty gay icons here...

:icon_pai:

:icon_anal

Anybody here that feels like me in that you don't really care about the Ka-50 compared to the general realism enhancement of the game?
Very few, in my opinion. Certanly not me! Ka-50 will bring a new aspect to flight simulators! PC comunity has never had a good, true helicopter flight simulator! And we have never had Russian heli to fly!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

The bottom like is that the Ka-50 is the product that has been or is being paid for 1C, and it's going to happen regardless of where you want the sim to go.

That's how I understand it, anyway ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Very few, in my opinion. Certanly not me! Ka-50 will bring a new aspect to flight simulators! PC comunity has never had a good, true helicopter flight simulator! And we have never had Russian heli to fly!
What about the Mi-24 Hind in Gunship!?

The bottom like is that the Ka-50 is the product that has been or is being paid for 1C, and it's going to happen regardless of where you want the sim to go.

That's how I understand it, anyway ;)

Hey hey... don't misunderstand me... I like the Ka-50 very much, and don't want it to not be in 1.2, I just feel like, to me personally, the realism updates and general game enhancements are more important :)

You're preeaching to the choir ;)

1.2 is supposed to bring AFM for weapons.

It was also supposed to support a dedicated server but I don't know if that'll happen at all.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

You're preeaching to the choir ;)

1.2 is supposed to bring AFM for weapons.

It was also supposed to support a dedicated server but I don't know if that'll happen at all.

But not for more planes, AFM that is?

Anyway, with you being a tester and all I would have thought you'd be really anxious to try out the Black Shark ;) Or maybe you already have? :o

No, no AFM for more planes. It's apparently simply not fitting into the timetable. I believe that once the Ka-50 is done, because the new cockpit and AFM technology will be more readily available (ie. the programming code no longer will really need heavy development, you can just implement new things using the already developed code) it will be possible to bring the other aircrafts up-to-date.

However, this is still a very time consuming process as new cockpits must be created, new systems mapped out and implemented for each fighter, and so on and so forth. It really isn't as simple as it sounds.

I can't tell you anything about Black Shark that the devs haven't already mentioned on the forums ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I wonder how much of a chance the Ka-50 pilots will have online against fast movers ;)

Is it only the Ka-52 that can carry the R-73? It is in the game right now anyway...

Well,I'm looking forward to 1.2.Not because it will feature Ka-50,but it will be a big step forward for Lock-On series.

A truly modelled aircraft with clickable pit and weapon systems,AFM for missiles,no more simplified FM for AI aircraft makes me more than interested ;)