1.2 feelings

I guessed you would be, but having the same "human" chopper on both sides would still be better than only being able to fly a chopper for 1 side wouldn't it?

I only fly the Russian planes, so I'm not sure, but are there any AFM planes available to the blue side if Russia is red (have either Georgia or the Ukraine the Su25T) ?

Be a shame if there was no way to have head to head choppers online.

As a seperate thought -

It'll make the density of buildings in cities a bit more relevant to play than just FPS though - if there are enough there to hide amongst & take cover from missiles that's an advantage, but all those people who mod the density down for FPS will be sitting out in the open.

Cheers.

I guessed you would be, but having the same "human" chopper on both sides would still be better than only being able to fly a chopper for 1 side wouldn't it?
Yes, of course.

And if we get the, long overdue, improvments of the editor we could possibly decide ourselfs who gets what :)

I only fly the Russian planes, so I'm not sure, but are there any AFM planes available to the blue side if Russia is red (have either Georgia or the Ukraine the Su25T) ?

Be a shame if there was no way to have head to head choppers online.

I rarely fly the Hog, and never the Eagle.. They're just not as fun as the russian jets.

And in the game I know that at least Georgia have the Su-25T.

As a seperate thought -

It'll make the density of buildings in cities a bit more relevant to play than just FPS though - if there are enough there to hide amongst & take cover from missiles that's an advantage, but all those people who mod the density down for FPS will be sitting out in the open.

Hmm... now that's a problem.. at least for MP as everyone must have the same settings for this to not gain an unfair advantage.

i7-2600k@4GHz, 8GB, R9 280X 3GB, SSD, HOTAS WH, Pro Flight Combat Pedals, TIR5