closed threads

rattler

Discuss other sim news is what this thread is all about. Why are there 2 threads closed when talking about other sim. news this IS the place to put it. 1.12 does not apply to this thread as discribed by ED themselves where forum members can talk about other sims.

some more heavy handed moderation from a certain moderator. This is getting too regimental. you can't say anything that does not pertain to ED, even though they give us a thread to do so.:mad:

I think it's kind of a "that's how we run our forums, if you don't like it you can leave" type thing, not up for discussion.

I will say I think there must be some fear that this forum distracts from ED's sims and thereby reduces interest in them... and that is a false assumption. If anything, it draws in more users. Just my 2c.

Let's see how long before this thread is closed! :D

Why are there 2 threads closed when talking about other sim. news

Rule 1.3 - Administrative actions are not subject to public discussion. If you Feel you an Action Against was unjust or otherwise Inappropriate, Please use the Private Messaging (PM) system to Appeal to the Action Forum Other staff members or the Forum administrator.

In addition,

Rule 1.12. - While general news and updates on other simulation projects are allowed in the Other Sims section, this is a privately run forum for Eagle Dynamics projects. General discussion and product support of other titles does not belong here and should be moved to the appropriate publisher / developer website.

If anything is still unclear, please PM me or another member of the Mod Staff and we'll explain it further.

Edited by 159th_Viper
  • Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'