Ticket Number 16047 Black Shark Serial.

Hi, I just purchased BS1 last night, and I can not find the serial for the life of me.

I've never owned a copy of this game, so I have no past serial.

I would really like to play this game, so much so that I spent the last of my paycheck on it, and was thinking if I enjoyed it, I'd upgrade to BS2.

I know you guys are doing your best, but if you could please help me, I'm sure I'd love your product.

Thank you.

Did you check your junk mail?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Hello SuccessPastaTime,

I checked the system and it appears there is a problem in the issue of seral numbers. I have sent word and hopefully it should be addressed quickly tomorrow morning (Moscow time).

Thankyou for bringing this to our attention and apologies for the inconvenience.

To exclude other possible malfunctions, please also try with clear browser caches/browser history or another browser. Just to be sure.

Edited by EtherealN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

We do recognize an issue with BS1 S/Ns. We are looking into it.

S/Ns will be issued as soon as we find out the cause. They should appear on their own in My payments. We shall notify here and in the support tickets.

Currently we have tickets 16034, 16047, 16064 on this issue. If you experience it, please post here your support ticket number.

BS1 S/Ns will be issued to all customers encountered this issue. It doesn't matter if you submitted support ticket or not.

Please excuse us for the malfunction.

929d768ca6a69127d1f9c61ea94c02e8.gif [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] =653=Tez

Currently we have tickets 16034, 16047, 16064 on this issue. If you experience it, please post here your support ticket number.

You can add my ticket number (16062) to that list. I'm having the same problem here.

I think my ticket is similar (16041) but i have problem with BS2 Upgrade s/n.

Thankyou. It is being looked into and I hope a solution will be found soon. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Are you sure you are looking at the right account for the BS1 serial, and have you checked the download page also? If you purchased BS1 when it was released it might have ended up on an other account with the lockon.co.uk and digitalcombatsimulator.com database mergers. In this case, the account should be the same as you have, but add the digit 1 to your login.

So if your login is:

User

Try loggin in with:

User1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I would expect tomorrow at the earliest, sorry.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Hm... Still nothing :|

I'm starting to wonder if this is being dealt with before the weekend? After all it doesn't seem like that much of a problem. What's wrong with sending an e-mail containing the serial-no to all users who bought it since tuesday?

Wastepiler - I expect this depends on where the actual problem is. Software problems have a habit of "lookingv simple" yet being complex. Please be assured this is a top priority for the team.

Again though, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Well... still nothing.

Please don't take this offensive, but if this problem turned out to be so complex that the dev team couldn't even come up with a temporary solution (so we could at least access the software; i guess noone cares right now if serials are sent out by the website or mail or other means as long as we don't even get past the activation process for something we already paid for) after 3 days despite it being top priority, you might seriously want to reevaluate your DRM methods, or the people assigned.

Threads and support ticket queues are already sprawling and this might start to affect ED's reputation in a very bad way.

I have already seen comments on other websites where people asked whether or not www.digitalcombatsimulator.com is actually a russian scam site, because they paid and downloaded, but are not able to access anything :(

I guess this is getting worse every day that passes from now on

Edited by wastepiler

I think my ticket is 16113. I purchased BS2 upgrade but got no s/n. Thanks. I left you a couple messages, which is where I derived my ticket number. my login is wiiiired. I'm hesitant to put down my unique transaction number. you should have it. Thanks.

I don't know the exact function in the system, but I assure you that if it was that simple it would have been done. Sorry.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Willzah, ticket number?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester