Illegal Loadouts

Ice

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon we need to get these host classification back soon as possible or the online community will suffer to greatly…

And this is bad news…. Really bad news, hearing this crap going on. Stick to the server rules or... Sad to see that some have to use extremes measures to try to get the upper hand.

As would and old Mister ”T” would say.

I Pity the fool

[EndQuote]

My final.

PS> If this issue is related to a log book bug then, unless someone else is able to prove otherwise to these as facts. Tell me why then the logs show HIM ONLY shooting not only once but twice, illegal ordinance, then in between legal ones.. If it’s a bug then why the bug target him only?…

Vosxod I dont want bad blood, but facts are, against you. Unless you can prove otherwise. Until Then...

Nah, I am not buying it, sorry.

My final.

PS> If this issue is related to a log book bug then, unless someone else is able to prove otherwise to these as facts. Tell me why then the logs show HIM ONLY shooting not only once but twice, illegal ordinance, then in between legal ones.. If it’s a bug then why the bug target him only?…

Vosxod I dont want bad blood, but facts are, against you. Unless you can prove otherwise. Until Then...

You know what? Give me you server log! Facts, facts.. I'M telling you - I did not cheat on you goddamn server! My word against some screenshot ... I dont know what else to say.

I reckon we need to get these host classification back soon as possible or the online community will suffer to greatly…

And this is bad news…. Really bad news, hearing this crap going on. Stick to the server rules or... Sad to see that some have to use extremes measures to try to get the upper hand.

I Pity the fool

[EndQuote]

My final.

What's Sad is that someone who's relatively known in the community (if not well known) is so easy to lynch and people are so willing to do this.

According to a recent conversation on HL, including a169th member who brought this up, there is a bug which can cause an aircraft to pick up the previous player's payload (for that slot) ... among other things.

We all know that LOMAC is pretty buggy. What happened to giving people the benefit of the doubt?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

All i got from mr. ICE:

listen. You WERE firing EA's

i have nothing to apologise for.

You need to be sure about your loadout before you fly.

Because if it happens again i will not let you in again.

be happy with that

Unbelievable! I HAVE to be happy with cheater label that this guy had put on me...

What else should I be happy with?

I have told Vosxod he is welcome back in the server. However I still believe that "probably unknowingly" Vosxod fired AE's. There were many, many entries of EA's fired by Vosxod as well as ER's. Interestingly they didnt hit targets which concurs with the 1G Rule.

Demanding an apology in the manner that was pm'd to me is going to rub anyone the wrong way.

My advice to everyone if they dont want to be made a pinup is check your loads before flying. It is possible that someone else loaded AE's and Vosxod took his aircraft.

What's Sad is that someone who's relatively known in the community (if not well known) is so easy to lynch and people are so willing to do this.

According to a recent conversation on HL, including a169th member who brought this up, there is a bug which can cause an aircraft to pick up the previous player's payload (for that slot) ... among other things.

We all know that LOMAC is pretty buggy. What happened to giving people the benefit of the doubt?

Ok you raise my doubts. If it’s true then I do offer apologies. But facts remain. It’s too weird to be so …. Man we need this type of protection back on as soon as possible. True the real cheaters might find ways around them. But we need to put blocking blocks around them….If not online playing will, my fear, take a major dive…

I have told Vosxod he is welcome back in the server. However I still believe that "probably unknowingly" Vosxod fired AE's. There were many, many entries of EA's fired by Vosxod as well as ER's. Interestingly they didnt hit targets which concurs with the 1G Rule.

Demanding an apology in the manner that was pm'd to me is going to rub anyone the wrong way.

My advice to everyone if they dont want to be made a pinup is check your loads before flying. It is possible that someone else loaded AE's and Vosxod took his aircraft.

Ok, lets see what is wrong with my pm:

I demand explanation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok dude, it's 609_Vosxod here. I’m sure there is some problem with your server log or whatever. I never cheated on any server. It’s was really, really disappointing that you started this thread there on forum and declared me a cheater.

First – make sure you are 100% right – then go and dirty other people name! I’m so mad right now I cannot believe…..

Anyways – I’m willing to provide anything you want, do any tests or whatever if you want to find what is ****ing wrong with that log.

It’s up to you, if you want or don’t want to find why those log entries appeared…

I, however, expect you to immediately apologize in forum for starting this thread and calling me dishonest!

Vosxod.

Yes, the manner is not very nice, but what did you expect? That I will praise you for calling me cheater for nothing?

Real cheaters will always do their damage by exactly this sort of irritation, not in any other way for the most part.

This is how the ruin the community. I've seen aircraft shot down by ECM pods (because A10's switched positions of the ECM pod and the 'winders), fuel tanks (Mirage mod) and other funky stuff, some of which was entirely accidental and some of which wasn't.

The only way this is going to be fixed is if LOMAC has some extra security for these things in 1.2 - I've brought this up before this happened, with some rather detailed suggestions going beyond what people have discussed in the public forums.

Wether it happens or not is obviously out of our hands.

For the moment, try investigating these problems closer instead of jumping on someone - it may be that there's an undiscovered or worse, undisclosed bug.

During that talk on HL it seems that people knew about this bug WELL before this little fiasco.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I didnt call you a cheater Vox i said you werent very sporting hovering around the Frog base waiting for IMO "easy kills", this sort of behavior stops me from flying on HL and i rarely do as a consequence !!

I couldnt even get to WP1 which wasn very far from takeoff, i didnt have time to be protected. This is called vulching and i think it can/will be solved by a S300 site forward of the homeplate ;)

It's a pic OF the log book so it's realy only the 1 thing - & as someone pointed out the logs are not very reliable.

One thing that I have remenbered from a debrief online was that at one time it showed me to have fired 4 AIM-9's on 1 flight when I was loaded with 6 AMRAAM's and TWO AIM-9's

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I didnt call you a cheater Vox i said you werent very sporting hovering around the Frog base waiting for IMO "easy kills", this sort of behavior stops me from flying on HL and i rarely do as a consequence !!

I couldnt even get to WP1 which wasn very far from takeoff, i didnt have time to be protected. This is called vulching and i think it can/will be solved by a S300 site forward of the homeplate ;)

Well, I dont normally do so. I'm not even convince it was on your server... What I remember, few days ago I was on-line. Took fighter (I think su27) and started to look for someone to shotdown. But at the time not much was happening, so I flew and flew till I reached enemy base. Well, I said to my self, I'm going to make sircle around that base and come back. As I was passing the base at some distance I noticed 2 palnes take off and head to their target at some low alt. I approached one with my radar snoosed and took a thot with gunz. Plane was in the air for at least one minute. So how is this voulching? I thought voulching is shooting planes on the field and as they take off or land with landing gear down. This su25 I attaked was well in the air. I'm not very proud of that kill, but shit happens some times ;)

Anyways happened only once... So whoever was methodically targeting you there time after time - not me!

I have flown with Voxsod before and he has been a member of the community for a long time. I was surprised/disappointed by this post and jumped the gun, but my post was made mainly as a reply to BGP who seemed to be rationalizing the degree of cheating to be not that big a deal, but I apologize for ASSuming that Voxsod was cheating right off the bat. I come from games where screens and replays are the ONLY real proof, and reacted based on that.

I caught several people using hacked loadouts when I would host 1.02 missions, and took screens......but would never post them publicly after 1 offense.

I would suggest to hosts that if someone is caught/suspected to be cheating, that it be handled privately with the individual, or if they are in a squad that squad leader be contacted via email with attached screens/proof.

This will help to avoid the unfortunate mislabeling of someone innocent.

Now if the problem persists, and/or is as blaintant and undisputed as some offenders have been in the past (H*N**RO*ET), I don't see the problem with making the community aware.

• Like 1

is this ok?

hi

Ilegall payload is easy to detect but i think there is a new cheat around.

I figured out that some people can start laggy when they want and use that way to evade missiles.

I had lock on one of them and fired 3 R77 missiles form 4km behing him. He evaded them all by lag. Than i switched to ECM and fired ET and killed him easy, at this time he did not even try to evade..

This is fourth time that i saw this on 2 diferent pilots! I do not want to name them, I just want to warn all of you.

parvardigar-4cexp.jpg

icon_wink.gif >>>=4c= Serbia<<< icon_wink.gif

I think you will find this is due to low bw clients joining high bw servers with lotsa players. When they chaff and flare they warp from the packet loss trying to transpit extra data over the internet. This I can understand but when they try to tell you they dont warp and its their skill it can be slightly annoying.

Ilegall payload is easy to detect but i think there is a new cheat around.

I figured out that some people can start laggy when they want and use that way to evade missiles.

I had lock on one of them and fired 3 R77 missiles form 4km behing him. He evaded them all by lag. Than i switched to ECM and fired ET and killed him easy, at this time he did not even try to evade..

This is fourth time that i saw this on 2 diferent pilots! I do not want to name them, I just want to warn all of you.

I have observed this also.......bandit flying as stable as if he were on a LAN comp right next to you, until you fire. It is almost like they are ALT+TAB'ing out when the missile gets close, but there has to be something easier than this.

I have seen this more than once from a few pilots as well :(

is this ok?

The BlockedPylons bit has nothing to do with specific weapons being allowed - it is used for loadouts in which an item loaded on one pylon blocks the use of other. As an example, on the Su-33, the Kh-41 will take up both centerline pylons(6 & 7) when carried :)

Cheers,

- JJ.

And also worked to block any pylon from any particular weapon.

dredd4hd0.jpg

---= 169th Panthers -Flt Lt.- =---

http://www.169thpanthers.com.au

tbdreddey7.png

AMD64 S939 3700 | 2GB Corsair DDR500 | 21" CRT

ATI Radeon X800Pro | 2x36GB WD Raptors | SB Audigy

TIR3 | TM-868 | X52 | CH Pedals | Creative 5.1 Spkrs

When a missile is launched, there is a lot of extra traffic sending things like the warning signal to the target, tracking info from the target, decoys, and so on and so forth.

Low bandwidth clients will warp once this extra tranfer starts to happen.

Now, ET's?...no warning ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well a point has been made, which the community direly needs.

A patch to correct the classification of missions/payload again.

ED I hope you can do it.

dredd4hd0.jpg

---= 169th Panthers -Flt Lt.- =---

http://www.169thpanthers.com.au

tbdreddey7.png

AMD64 S939 3700 | 2GB Corsair DDR500 | 21" CRT

ATI Radeon X800Pro | 2x36GB WD Raptors | SB Audigy

TIR3 | TM-868 | X52 | CH Pedals | Creative 5.1 Spkrs

No - I meant only lock the payloads of on line classified payloads - 'cause I play OFFLINE...

I might play online if nobody minds seeing me "warp" away via my 56k connection that usualy gets 46k, but it sounds like that would be a good way to become unpopular quickly.

Cheers.