Ракеты в DCS

Chizh

• ED Team
16 часов назад, TotenDead сказал:

Это бот. Тобишь пара строчек кода

Издалека виден сеньор по AI 

• Like 4

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

06.04.2022 в 20:30, Chizh сказал:

Издалека виден сеньор по AI 

А в тебе - нет...

Для этого джуном даже быть не нужно, лол

Что там, сверхмного менять? Нет. Прописать ракету и подправить дальность обнаружения РЛС. Ну да, можно вспомнить про всякие помехозащизенности, углы сканирования и т.п, но по факту это все - подставление новых цифр в существующий код. Данных нет? Ну так придумаете, хоспаде, будто бы впервой

Поправь меня, если я где-то не прав

• Like 4

• ED Team
17 часов назад, TotenDead сказал:

А в тебе - нет...

Для этого джуном даже быть не нужно, лол

Что там, сверхмного менять? Нет. Прописать ракету и подправить дальность обнаружения РЛС. Ну да, можно вспомнить про всякие помехозащизенности, углы сканирования и т.п, но по факту это все - подставление новых цифр в существующий код. Данных нет? Ну так придумаете, хоспаде, будто бы впервой

Поправь меня, если я где-то не прав

Поправил в пермодерацию. Посиди там.

8 часов назад, Чарик80 сказал:

АГМ 86 -C и D,какая разница между ними?

Разные БЧ

• Like 1

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

When will HOJ logic be fixed for R27 family of missiles? Pure pursuit is not a proper guidance logic. At least bring the 27 to the same standard as Aim7 HOJ.

When will SD10, with a 77 seeker act like one? The difference between two missiles in tracking is not even describable. Where is the consistency in modelling and when will both missiles be brought up to new API (aka new 120 standard)!?

Thanks 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

• ED Team
3 часа назад, Gypsy 1-1 сказал:

Сербские Миг-29С/СМТ (9.13С) должны носить РВВ-СД (она же 77-1). Просто по идее возможно бы было.

Откуда вы это взяли?

• ED Team

4 hours ago, Gypsy 1-1 said:

Сербские Миг-29С/СМТ (9.13С) должны носить РВВ-СД (она же 77-1). Просто по идее возможно бы было.

Pure speculation. There is no evidence on if and what was delivered. Not a single photo with 77 old or newer version.

3 hours ago, Gypsy 1-1 said:

Tangosix, is pretty relevant site, and author is well informed on 29 series, but first 2 articles are largely speculative, with 3rd one mentioning integration of 77 which sounds like future refurbishing work. Even the information on which radar is to be used is a speculation.

Bare in mind that all these airframes are old, and are bought to ensure air policing capability.

In fact, Serbia aims for different kind of aircraft in future.

1 hour ago, Gypsy 1-1 said:

Well, from a purely technical standpoint integrating the 77-1 with a 9.13S isn't too difficult. It is already stated that it is planned to use a slightly upgraded N019M/ME radar with improved processing for this.

Sorry, but I really have to point out this: although author knows really well the Mig-29 series, there is nothing solid about radar or the missiles themselves. He mentions that radar as the most likely, however guessing and knowing is not the same. These aircraft  can be seen in flight in youtube, but they never show anything that can even remotely suggest what missiles they can carry.

I saw these airframes before they god "refurbished" and delivered(TV) and they looked to be in the way worse condition than the ones that were already in the inventory.

The whole point of these aircrafts was to bridge the gap until new jets arrive.

• ED Team
9 часов назад, Gypsy 1-1 сказал:

Да, но по скольку Сербия закупила в России 77-1 (RVV-SD) в прошлые годы, то можна добавить 1 и 1. Просто пока никаких других доказательств или фотографий нету.

Если нет доказательств, то и говорить не о чем.

• 2 weeks later...

From changelog:

• Weapons. AMRAAM's were too easy to notch when performing a notching maneuver inside of pitbull range - solved. Improved range gate modeling for missiles with active radar sensors.

Does this also affect the R-77 (also an active radar sensor missile)?

Does the "range gate modeling" include the ambiguous range + doppler meassurements, which will still make it hard to track notching targets in ground clutter and not allow the target to be magically seperated from the ground by range?

How can the missile itself be notched outside of pitbull range?

How tight is the velocity gate now?

I also think that many complaints about Aim-120 being to easy to notch come from the fact that most jets in DCS have perfect RWR without any angular error. So defeating a missile is just a matter of putting the RWR missile icon on the 3/9 line, works every time due to ultra precise RWR.

Edited by BlackPixxel

On 4/11/2022 at 3:37 PM, Gypsy 1-1 said:

Yes, but since Serbia purchased 77-1 (RVV-SD) from Russia in previous years, we can add 1 and 1. There is simply no other evidence or photos yet.

Okay, but this is very recent, assuming they end up buying them in useful quantities.  The current set of DCS modern jets is focused on 2003-2007.  As such, it doesn't fit into the current period.  Not to mention the lack of information about the rocket itself.

On 4/28/2022 at 3:28 PM, Gypsy 1-1 said:

After some tests I can hardly see a difference. It's still very easy to notch.

If anything its much worse based on my own testing.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, nighthawk2174 said:

Okay, but this is very recent, assuming they end up buying them in useful quantities.  The current set of DCS modern jets is focused on 2003-2007.  As such, it doesn't fit into the current period.  Not to mention the lack of information about the rocket itself.

Obviously: they are already delivered.

Also the displayed missile matches optically the one displayed here: https://en.missilery.info/missile/rvv-cd

The above link states 2010 as starting year, and if I am not mistaken both JF-17 and upcoming Typhoon with Meteor missiles are past the year range you specified.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, okopanja said:

Obviously: they are already delivered.

Also the displayed missile matches optically the one displayed here: https://en.missilery.info/missile/rvv-cd

The above link states 2010 as starting year, and if I am not mistaken both JF-17 and upcoming Typhoon with Meteor missiles are past the year range you specified.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news

But the Serb military says it received RVV AEs, Though they did buy R-27Es as well.

Possibly because that Stern NEZ/Range is still pretty good hint hint ED

I agree that DCS is best kept a noughties sim in terms of top end weapons.

The most adequate top Opfor threat being either a Su-30MKK or Su-30MKI

Properly modeled R-27Es and R-77s are a part of that as well though

20220430_123233.jpg

Edited by TaxDollarsAtWork

3 minutes ago, Gypsy 1-1 said:

And interesting that they state RVV-AE since a lot of sources last year said they ordered around 200 RVV-SD's. Might be some from storage somewhere. Only way to tell would be seeing one hung without the cover and compare the nose shape. 

They are quite coy about these things. E.g. that datasheet state N019E, but it also states (air-to-air, air-to-ground and meteo modes). Within the commentary, the pilot even mentions the ground mode with x-29

39 minutes ago, Gypsy 1-1 said:

Afaik the KH-29 is guided via the MFD (MFI55 or whatever). It's an optical system. 

So? Are you telling me you can cue the optics to look at detected radar reflection and lock afterwards?

6 minutes ago, Gypsy 1-1 said:

If I am not mistaken this is Slovakian Mig-29?

Then it should not be a problem for you to understand what the pilot says after 44:22 (you need to wait 1-2 min until the part he mentions the ground targets). 😉