Ракеты в DCS

Chizh

7 minutes ago, Chizh said:

R-27 was entered into service about 1986, later then AIM-7M.

R-37 - fake missile.

R-77 was never into Russian Air Force until 2017.

Are yoy mean RVV-BD? It is analog of AIM-54 in present time.

I'll tell you straight. We are afraid of criminal prosecution, which may be opened against the Russia citizens in ED team. Now in Russia, spy mania and such persecution are opened very simply without any special evidence.

- R-27/ER-27 entered service at same time, there is nothing that can prove that false, 1986-2004 AIM-7 was facing ER-27.
- R-37 Fake as Kinzal. No argument just your opinion. 
- Su-30 used R-77 in some squads. 

Edited by Teknetinium
  • Like 3

Teknetinium 2017.jpg
                        51st PVO Discord SATAC YouTube

• ED Team
1 minute ago, Teknetinium said:

- R-27/ER-27 entered service at same time, there is nothing that can prove that false, 1986 -2004 AIM-7 was facing ER-27.

OK. Here Russia has been an advantage from 1986 till 1990 when appears AIM-120. )

1 minute ago, Teknetinium said:

- R-37 Fake as Kinzal. No argument just your opinion. 

Probably you from Sweden can see it better. )

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

Is it just me, or it would be more beneficial to push for update to the new API and AP of the R-27s and R-77 so there is more foundation to up its priority then to ask for a nitch versions of R-73?

Edited by FoxAlfa
  • Like 7

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

Dear Chiz,
I have same information as you have since I was not working on Kinzal or R-37 personally. So what we got is public intel that both have same access to. 
I really dont want to go in to disputes what is better or who would win in what scenario. I love aviation and I respect all pilots from all around the world since we all are in one way or the other the same.

I feel that sometime you contradict you self by saying they had non or its fake, Ka-50 is not mass produced but it suits and did well for ED when political situation was better. I wish time will eventually give us same possibilists as before.

Edited by Teknetinium
  • Like 3

Teknetinium 2017.jpg
                        51st PVO Discord SATAC YouTube

1 hour ago, Chizh said:

Всей новой российской техники.

Perhaps this applies to the new RVV-MD missile. But I don't know for sure.

Импульс-90 для Р-74М, технически "вариант" Р-73.

• Like 1

• ED Team
20 minutes ago, FoxAlfa said:

Is it just me, or it would be more beneficial to push for update to the new API and AP of the R-27s and R-77 so there is more foundation to up its priority then to ask for a nitch versions of R-73?

It is not new API rather it is a new model generation based on the missile components. In the plan already.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

ER, ET were "in use" since about 1987/88, not fully accepted until 1990.

27R and T would enter service with Su-27 in about 1986, maybe with first examples in 1985. They were still undergoing testing in 1984.

Edited by Koty
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Koty said:

ER, ET were "in use" since about 1987/88, not fully accepted until 1990.

27R and T would enter service with Su-27 in about 1986, maybe with first examples in 1985. They were still undergoing testing in 1984.

I mean that’s true for Aim-120a as well with delivery of low rate initial production missiles from 1988 and used in the Gulf War before official IOC.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chizh said:

I'll tell you straight. We are afraid of criminal prosecution, which may be opened against the Russia citizens in ED team. Now in Russia, spy mania and such persecution are opened very simply without any special evidence.

I'm sorry you have to live under such fears. I am glad you at least have the freedom to criticize this. I would hate to think any man went to jail over a video game, any inaccuracy in game is better than someone losing his freedom

1 hour ago, Chizh said:

OK. Here Russia has been an advantage from 1986 till 1990 when appears AIM-120. )

Definitely R-27ER has superior range to AIM-7M. How do other factors compare? Does Sparrow have any advantage?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, F-2 said:

I mean that’s true for Aim-120a as well with delivery of low rate initial production missiles from 1988 and used in the Gulf War before official IOC.

Not quite. There was a couple airframes used for weapon testing in the 80s. Gulf war was first regular employment. ER was carried by PVO for standard duties as early as 87.

2 minutes ago, Koty said:

Not quite. There was a couple airframes used for weapon testing in the 80s. Gulf war was first regular employment. ER was carried by PVO for standard duties as early as 87.

https://books.google.com/books?id=HqLVPFYIOJMC&pg=PA976&dq=amraam+low+rate+production&hl=en&newbks=1&newbks_redir=0&source=gb_mobile_search&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiz866416n5AhWAEGIAHUaiAaQQ6AF6BAgEEAM#v=onepage&q=amraam low rate production&f=false

the Air Force explicitly mentions needing the Low Rate initial production missiles to counter act the Soviets until the regular missiles were ready.

• ED Team
6 minutes ago, henshao said:

Definitely R-27ER has superior range to AIM-7M. How do other factors compare? Does Sparrow have any advantage?

R-27ER outperforms the AIM-7M mostly in everything but weight.

2 minutes ago, Chizh said:

Для Ф16 планируются/возможны  аим7?  Есть сервера,  где 120ки забанены,  а с тепловыми сильно не повоюешь. 

13 minutes ago, Chizh said:

Sorry to pick your brain but how does the base R-27r compare to Aim-7m? They were both used in the Gulf war and Kosovo but I’ve never heard of them clashing.

• ED Team
1 hour ago, Graphene said:

Для Ф16 планируются/возможны  аим7?  Есть сервера,  где 120ки забанены,  а с тепловыми сильно не повоюешь. 

AIM-7 носили только F-16C block 15 служившие в ПВО США. 

Block 50 их никогда не носили.

1 hour ago, F-2 said:

Sorry to pick your brain but how does the base R-27r compare to Aim-7m? They were both used in the Gulf war and Kosovo but I’ve never heard of them clashing.

R-27R is inferior to AIM-7M in everything.

• Thanks 3

• ED Team
30 minutes ago, tavarish palkovnik said:

Again again please…

“R-27ER outperforms the AIM-7M mostly in everything but weight”

Please try to explain this oxymoron to me, or my english is really bad.

It means R-27ER is “better” but it is not good because it is heavier?

R-27ER is better, but heavier.

• Like 1

Sensor/processing capability goes to the 7M and later models.   But ... does it really matter?  The things we don't/won't know 😄

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

• ED Team
1 minute ago, Makakas said:

Получается Ка-50 заморожен сейчас ?

Нет. Он в плане на осень.

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Chizh said:

R-37 - fake missile.

Not really "fake" though is it? 🙂 - as I recall it was in development in the late eighties for the MiG-31M and was basically an R-33 with a bigger engine and an ARH seekerhead. 

4 hours ago, Chizh said:

Are yoy mean RVV-BD? It is analog of AIM-54 in present time.I

As far as I can tell, the RVV-BD is exactly the above mentioned R-37 design being revisited.