anti cheat needed asap

1 or 2 players are once again in hyper lobby wreaking other genuine players games in lockon , by adding fake

payloads , and loser team killing, i know we cant really stop tk,

but the fake payloads is a must.....really is a shame

for us players who enjoy lockon through hyperlobby

.......CAUGHT this player named SOAH

check the pic, he was also tk .....

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=10/30309090398.jpg&s=x11

• Like 1

took out few team mates as well...

ass h.... if you ask me.....really wish there was a punk buster for lockon as well

best post up the tks and payload sharks in here till some 1 creates a punk buster

for lockon.......

end off the day all us good guys want to play fair game......

1 or 2 players are once again in hyper lobby wreaking other genuine players games in lockon , by adding fake

payloads , and loser team killing, i know we cant really stop tk,

but the fake payloads is a must.....really is a shame

for us players who enjoy lockon through hyperlobby

.......CAUGHT this player named SOAH

check the pic, he was also tk .....

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=10/30309090398.jpg&s=x11

We need ASAP a pillory thread in this forum.

We can post evidence of the cheaters and publish the names of the servers where those folks were banned.

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |

Affirmative to Classified Missions SwingKid. But I thought you already knew that. Classified missions do not restrict load outs in 1.11

The offline community is far bigger and their problem of not being able to alter payloads in campaigns is a real one.

Its just too bad they dont read the forums or talk to others online. They would have found alternative methods to declassify any mission without having to seriously disrupt the continuity of the online community.

I think we're agreeing here - but also consider probably the vast majority of users never make it to any forum & making the offline game easier to get into for those prospective repeat customers has to be the first consideration of a money making enterprise - don't you think?

Onliners will find work-arounds, dissatisfied offliners will just give all future ED games a miss...

Cheers.

as far as the cheating goes it's pretty lame. there are some really crumby people you find online sometimes. win at any costs if you know what i mean. other games are really bad - aimbots, wall hacks, and stuff in fps shooter games. peeps clan or squad stack servers and slaughter the noobies with no regard. flightsims aren't so bad but we still have our fair share of butterheads out there.

oh well, i just wish it wasn't so easy to cheat but no matter what game developers come up with people always find a way to get around it.

cheers

maybe record their IP and keep an eye for unknown peeps as LockOn thru HL doesnt have that many people. Should be easy enough to have a list of suspect IP's...

maybe a time set aside for the ones who like to try the LOPEs (although I dont know why it needs to be MP) to fly with others...if they had a place to go maybe they would feel more apt to only do it at certain times...

also, might be careful what the devs get pressed to do. Punkbuster has its side effects, and asking for some sort of anticheat is going to switch the dev's from focusing on tasks at hand, no gaurentees it will work 100% flawlessly, could cause a bundle of unknown problems, who will provide customer support if it doesn't work, etc etc.

For 1 or 2 cheaters? Who get caught and kicked anyways? Im not supporting the cheaters, Im saying find a way without asking for integrated 'fixes' as this could, and it does, impact those of us who don't cheat or who dont want more headaches with installations, validations, etc.

Punkbuster, for example, will kick you from games if it detects files it doesnt 'like'. When I used NVIDIA, I could not save a gfx game profile as PB didn't like it. I had to set my gfx each time for those games...much more hassle than it was worth...ever have PB not able to contact the master server for an update? Your dead in the water. We should work together for a solution. We dont need ED involved. Let them focus on other things, don't add to their plate.