Lock on Gold customers abandoned?

Hello, Ive bought the US copy of Lock on Gold, by evolved games. I want to know if there will be a new version of the 1.11 patch designed for my version or not, since the discs i have are different. I contacted starforce about it not letting me play the game, but they told me ED has told them to stop giving out activations. Will some one please tell me what is going to happen?

Thanks in advance.

Lock on Gold does not need activations for the version of starforce they use. It checks that the disc is in drive (once a week with new patch)

If its asking for activations then you have one of the defective 2nd discs that Evolved distrubuted (nothing to do with ED). They have a free replacement disc for Gold customers, see their site for more details or search this forum for more info.

Also the CD version of 1.11 works for lock-on gold but you need the proper working replacement disc.

EDIT:

Here is the exact info you require.

LIMITED PRODUCT RECALL ON LOCK-ON GOLD

If you recently purchased a version of Lock-On Gold and have been unable to begin initial game play on your pc, you may have purchased a version that contains a defective game disk. It has come to our attention that a limited amount of Lock-On Gold game units have been released containing this defect. If you feel you may have purchased a version of the Lock-On Gold game containing a defective disk, please contact the following toll free number (888) 856-2424 or email lockon@creativecms.com. Upon your call we will verify if you have purchased a version containing a defective disk and provide you with instructions on where to send the defective version and how to receive a functioning version of the Lock-On Gold game.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

• Like 1

Such as? It's just sitting here next to my desk. It's not like its going to turn into a deadly weapon and chop my head o aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

/Disconnected

Such as? It's just sitting here next to my desk. It's not like its going to turn into a deadly weapon and chop my head o aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

/Disconnected

Ok seriously....that was funny as hell! :)

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

/Disconnected

ROFLMAO. :icon_lol: