[DCS World: BS2] Ricardo's Upgraded HD Cockpit Mods

● DCS WORLD: BLACK SHARK 2 Ricardo's HD Black Cockpit Mod v2.3 ● Updated: 11/2015

cover.jpg

With RICARDO's permission, I adapted his HD cockpit to DCS World and additionally, I've added, changed and re-newed some graphics. Little changes. You may find them below.

DOWNLOAD: Devrim_DCSWBS2_RicardoHDcockpit_v2.4.zip

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT CREATE MIRROR DOWNLOAD LINKS!

Thank you, and please feed back.

Best wishes...

Edited by Devrim
Update
  • Like 8

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Installed. Freekin awesome. I may be more excited than others, because I never used this with BS1.

Its very nice looking. Makes the pit look so damn real. Only tested for 20 mins or so with DCS World, and maybe 20 mins with BS2 1.1.1.1. Both great so far.

No hit of FPS either.

i5 3570k @ 4.3

560ti GTX 2gig

8gig RAM

Intel SSD

Win7 64bit

congratulations for the work, but you may edit the mod putting only the cockpit ricardo without affecting anyone else piece of the cockpit (eg the Shkval, the color of the printing on the top) practically have the old model of ricardo (without modification) for dcs world 1.2.0

I thank you again.

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

Download>Install>Test :D
:)

Installed. Freekin awesome. I may be more excited than others, because I never used this with BS1.

Its very nice looking. Makes the pit look so damn real. Only tested for 20 mins or so with DCS World, and maybe 20 mins with BS2 1.1.1.1. Both great so far.

No hit of FPS either.

Thanks lokitexas. You use high detail settings, right?

And, yes; it doesn't effect on FPS and loading time.

congratulations for the work, but you may edit the mod putting only the cockpit ricardo without affecting anyone else piece of the cockpit (eg the Shkval, the color of the printing on the top) practically have the old model of ricardo (without modification) for dcs world 1.2.0

I thank you again.

Thank you Aviators. Yes, I think you're right. I should release Ricardo's own version for v1.2.0

I will.

Congratulations for the beautiful work, thanks
Thank you.

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

:)

Thanks lokitexas. You use high detail settings, right?

And, yes; it doesn't effect on FPS and loading time.

Thank you Aviators. Yes, I think you're right. I should release Ricardo's own version for v1.2.0

I will.

Thank you.

Yes, I believe I do. I have everything on high except water.

I am surprised that ED has not taken this and made it standard on the KA-50. Seriously.

i5 3570k @ 4.3

560ti GTX 2gig

8gig RAM

Intel SSD

Win7 64bit

Great work but again the russian cockpit version is forgotten.

There are many of us that flies the Shark using russian cockpit.

But great work.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Great work but again the russian cockpit version is forgotten.

There are many of us that flies the Shark using russian cockpit.

But great work.

I believe he is also working on those, as well as the blue one, and a mix. (Correct me if I am wrong)

But this one was ready first, and lots of people were wanting it ASAP. So the others should be on the way.

i5 3570k @ 4.3

560ti GTX 2gig

8gig RAM

Intel SSD

Win7 64bit

...I am surprised that ED has not taken this and made it standard on the KA-50. Seriously.
ED doesn't have to make it standart in my opinion. Because I'm sure they could create better graphics. That's what I'm confused.

I hope they will work with Ricardo for next projects...

Ok thx for the release. But i really want the blue pit combines with ric his mod.
Yes. It's in the WIP list. :) Actually I made it before. However it was in low-res. And making it in hi-res means making it from beginning. :) Give me time please.

Great work but again the russian cockpit version is forgotten. There are many of us that flies the Shark using russian cockpit.

But great work.

Thank you. Yes I'll do it definitely. But it will take a lot of time. Because, all scripts must be written over again. Especially if we consider that I don't know even one letter about Russian alphabet. :) Promise, I'll do it as soon as possible.

I believe he is also working on those, as well as the blue one, and a mix. (Correct me if I am wrong)

But this one was ready first, and lots of people were wanting it ASAP. So the others should be on the way.

Thanks lokitexas and you're right. :)

Now first, I'll publish Ricardo's original work only (with removed shadows, and no additional graphics that I made). Original works have shadows on graphics, because BS1 has not Cockpit Shadow feature. It took a long time and energy to remove them. :)

Next, I'll make my own cockpit with my some graphics (seen in beta release) and HUD & Shkval mod. I'll change some gauges' fonts. That's it. It doesn't take time.

Later, I think I can complete the Blue Pit with Ricardo's hi-res texture. It's better to take permission from Sorcer3r again, just in case.

See you guys, cheers. :)

Edited by Devrim
  • Like 4

You did and you're doing a great work, all I can say is thank you :D

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

Yes. It's in the WIP list. :) Actually I made it before. However it was in low-res. And making it in hi-res means making it from beginning. :) Give me time please.

Ok cheers m8 ! Awsome job so far :)

Flanker, Flanker 2.0, Flanker 2.5, Lockon, FC1, FC2,FC3, BS1, BS2, A10C, CA and World

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks , i really appreciate your work, it´s a lot of work doing a cockpit with such detail, more when you must do it in russian.

Take your time, i will be waiting for it.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

+1

Ok thx for the release. But i really want the blue pit combines with ric his mod.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Really thank you for your support guys. :) :drunk:

...practically have the old model of ricardo (without modification) for dcs world 1.2.0

I've updated first post. Ricardo's original work is now downloadable for DCS World (v1.2.1) :)

Edited by Devrim

Great Job! Big thx! It´s much more real now...

Regards

Terrorvogel

ASROCK X79 Extreme11 (WC), i7-4930K (WC), 32GB G.Skill TridentX, Vertex 3 120GB, GTX 980ti, 3x 39,5" Philips 4K, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog with PeterP´s FFB2 Mod, 2xSaitek Throttle, 2x Thrustmaster Cougar MFD Bezel, Simped Vario Pedals modded with toe brakes, Opencockpit Cards, 4x Soundcard, 2x Buttkicker Gamer 2, 4x GTX 950 with tons of touchscreens...

Will this work with the BlackShark 2 Standalone version?

work with dcs world black shark 1.2.0

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.