[DCS World: BS2] Ricardo's Upgraded HD Cockpit Mods

Devrim, I just want to say thank you again. This really is great work and you're REALLY responsive with everyone about fixing the minor bugs people are getting.

I hope all 3rd party Devs have this kind of communication with their fans! Rep inbound!

EDIT: Will the mirror fix work for the other HD pits also? ;)

Edited by KaspeR32

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --

Devrim, I just want to say thank you again. This really is great work and you're REALLY responsive with everyone about fixing the minor bugs people are getting.

I hope all 3rd party Devs have this kind of communication with their fans! Rep inbound!

EDIT: Will the mirror fix work for the other HD pits also? ;)

Really thank you for your kind words KaspeR32. :) Thanks.

For now, I haven't updated other HD Pit mods yet. But -yes- mirror fix (mentioned in Post#100) works for other HD Pits.

...and the fix work fine Devrim :) ...
Nice. :)

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Grazie again ! The black one , sorry but my pedals go crazy at the end ....Arrrg !!!!!! Enjoy the trip.
Your welcome. Thanks. :)

I'm working on gauges rightnow. And I'll update the beta one. See you.

thanks Devrim, I love the blue one :D
Thank you.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

some of my friends had this problem:

* when zoom out the cockpit has a strong "shimmering" of the contours of the instruments, etc. ... , Which in fact makes it blurred and made ​​unusable if not to average distance medium/near range. I also have this strong glitter Zoom out

also here texture are shimmering.
I had this as well, but fixed it. OF course everyones machine is different. Nvidia Control Panel, went from x4(supersample) to (multisample) and shimmering went away.
hello. Has the shimmering bugs been solved on devrim ricardo cockpit? I would like to install it. Does it work with last DCSW version? thanks

The "shimmering" issue has been solved by saving textures with Mipmaps. BluePit and Ricardo's original work mods are OK and updated. Only "Upgraded HD Pit (beta)" isn't updated. I've works to do on it. When done, I'll update it.

Regards.

• Like 1

Downloaded and installed it in the afternoon. Tested it and I must say I am very impressed! The cockpit looks stunning! :thumbup:

The only thing I noticed that the bottom line of the overhead annunciators, which has a orange background lightning is hardly readable for me if ith annuciator is illuminated, but that's no huge deal.

Best reagrads and thanks again!

John

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

Thanks John.

I'm planning a work about them again. Until that, you can use original textures whis is places "Stock Files" folder in mod file.

Have fun.

Thanks Fangav. :)

It's "Ka-50 table.dds" file.

Hi all...

I realized that all cockpits' compass (overhead panel) doesn't work properly. I think ED has changed the size of compass texture or something like that. So, I've resized it. Here's a temporary fix. Please download the rar file. Extract it and move the DDS file directly into Cockpit-Ka-50 Textures.zip (in .../Mods/aircrafts/Ka-50/Cockpit/Resources/Model/Textures/)

* This update is needed for all cockpit mods that given in this thread, except for HD Russian Cockpit Mod made by ZMEY-HS-. (I'll update Ricardo's HD Pit and Blue Pit.)

By the way; I've finished my Ricardo's Upraged HD Cockpit (Black). I'll upload it tomorrow. I hope you'll like it.

See you...

• Like 1

Monitor calibration wouldn't change how the screenshot is displayed for you, Milene.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Hi Devrim , can you make more visible the buttons of the datalink(top left corner), seems are very dark , thanks bro for you work!

Thank you. I didn't pay attention to Datalink panel before. Ok, I've increased brightness a little bit. If I do more, it can be seen bad at night (with panel lights). I could adjust Alpha channel though.

But I think it's OK with that you can download (extract the dds file and move it into Cockpit-Ka-50 Textures.zip (in .../Mods/aircrafts/Ka-50/Cockpit/Resources/Model/Textures/)). Try it and please share your thought. May be you'll see a little different. But it can be usefull I think. :)

See you.

Edit:

• I think your compass need a little update that I mentioned in Post #113. :)
  • And your cockpit's windows. That was a mod from BS1. Are you using it in DCS World or are we talking about BS1?

Edited by Devrim

Hi again...

Thanks Aviators :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=72634

Upgraded Ricardo's HD Cockpit Mod is completed. It was a beta release, now v1 is online.

1st post has been updated. It can be downloaded.

Thank you.

:smartass:

Edited by Devrim

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

• And your cockpit's windows. That was a mod from BS1. Are you using it in DCS World or are we talking about BS1?

I'm ok with my cockpit windows man , i use DCS World btw.

Thanks anyway !

P.s. the datalink is much better visible now , thanks bro you are a wizard !

Edited by TRITATUTTO

AMD Phenom II x4 945 3.0ghz 8G Ram Windows 7 64bit ATI Radeon HD 5700 1G

Thank you Aviators & TRITATUTTO. :)

I'm ok with my cockpit windows man , i use DCS World btw...
I love that windows mod. I tried to improve it in that time, later somehow I forgot it. Thanks for reminding. :)

Milene; Let me list it. (Coming soon.)

Devrim as soon as you pass the adi backup fixed.

created with the help of @Taker.

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.