[DCS World: BS2] Ricardo's Upgraded HD Cockpit Mods

This is great. Thank you all Ricardo, sorcer3er and Devrim. I'll wait for the Russian version and combination Ricardo HD Cockpit + sorcer3er blue pit.

Mind if i make russian version?
+1 ... I'm just waiting for it + sorcer3er blue pit.
Edited by kobac

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Everything is possible ...

Very nice, I had combined the mod for BS2+ blue pit, but haven't taken the time for DCS world. Great work, I know it is very time consuming and do appreciate the effort! +1

Intel i7-3770K,Windows 10 64,Noctua NH-U12S ,ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ,G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2400,EVGA GTX 1080,ADATA XPG900x2 RAID 0, CM HAF XB Case,Thrustmaster Warthog,Combat Rudder Pedals,Logitech G930 with wireless TrackIR 5, 39" Insignia LED 120Hz Monitor, Oculus Rift

Another note to the awesomeness of this mod....

Usually in night or evening missions turning on the guage lights made them hard to read (for me at least). With this mod, not only does it look like real guage lights, but you can actually read them.

Loving it.

Also, will sorc's green shkval work with this? http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=81600

i5 3570k @ 4.3

560ti GTX 2gig

8gig RAM

Intel SSD

Win7 64bit

Will this work with the BlackShark 2 Standalone version?

Yes it also works for BS2 standalone!

Move the textures zip file into "...Bazar/Ka-50/Model/Textures/" folder.

And rename the "english" folder to anything (...Bazar/Liveries/Cockpit_Ka-50/)

Please don't forget to backup original texture.zip file, first. :)

Mind if i make russian version?
Why not? :) Please, it's OK for me.

...except the shkval color :no_sad:. Someone should upload a yellow/green shkval. Maybe I will do it. ;)
Thank you. :)

And actually, these mods don't include any Shkval mod. It was just my shkval shown in the pictures.

Honestly, I have no any idea why I didn't realize your Green Shkval Mod. I've just downloaded it. Will try. :D

Edited by Devrim

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

thk :D

you number one!!

Very nice, I had combined the mod for BS2+ blue pit, but haven't taken the time for DCS world. Great work, I know it is very time consuming and do appreciate the effort! +1

Great Job! Big thx! It´s much more real now...

Thank you all guys. Thank you so much. :)

Hey sorcer3er help the man combining your blue pit and ricardo's hd pit into one will ya :)

Sorcer3er may want to do it himself. But, hey Sorcer3er! If you say OK, I'd like to try to mix cockpits in hi-res this time. :)

Another note to the awesomeness of this mod....

Usually in night or evening missions turning on the guage lights made them hard to read (for me at least). With this mod, not only does it look like real guage lights, but you can actually read them.

Loving it.

Also, will sorc's green shkval work with this? http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=81600

:thumbup:
Edited by Devrim

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

Hi Ricardo. :) Thank you. In fact, thanks to you. :)

Right side texture? You mean right window and its area?

First; What I'm not sure is that wheater original mod has the "front_lamp" textures or not. I carefully looked at the three CDDS files, but couldn't see it.

And about "right side" one; DCS doesn't use "interior.dds" textures to display "right window rim" and "the device image" located just right side of the window (you know blue pipe goes into it and comes out). They're called from "recockpit_1.dds" now.

In these two mods that I published, "recockpit_1.dds" resolution is 2048x2048 pixels. Now I've increased the resolution to 4096x4096 pixels and moved your windows textures successfully. If your question was that (I mean if I got you right), 4096 px. solution is worked nice so far. Some pics:

attachment.php?attachmentid=70572

attachment.php?attachmentid=70573

Edited by Devrim

+1

Ricardo time to go to work :p we want à blue HD pit :)

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

hello devrim, you may edit the file devices2? adi backup has a color that looks like a bug.

on both mod.

screen:

Screen_120916_154826.thumb.jpg.a39cc756991a3720cd5ad55a15e7b98f.jpg

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

hello devrim, you may edit the file devices2? adi backup has a color that looks like a bug. on both mod.

Thank you. Ok, I'll check and correct it.

You are free to do everything. :thumbup:

Best would be a HD Blue Pit from Ricardo. Maybe we should ask him. :D

Indeed! Ok, I'll do something for temporary. We use it until Ricardo's next wonderfull work. :)

By the way. Guys, tomorrow morning my house is moving to another location. I've ordered internet connection for new address. I think I will able to be connected until weekend.

Take care, see you as soon as possible friends. :)

Edited by Devrim

bug: http://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=70502&d=1347590739

don't center position the switch. '' ext store jett, atgm jett'' don't center position.

bug present in both mod.

sorry XD

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

bug: http://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=70502&d=1347590739

don't center position the switch. '' ext store jett, atgm jett'' don't center position.

bug present in both mod.

sorry XD

Please, don't be sorry. :)

You mean "animated switches" or "the graphics" under the switches. (You know the switches are positioning by the software. May be there's a file to change it.)

And yes, there're some graphical mistakes on that area. Although I'm aware of it, somehow I skipped to re-arrange it. It's very easy to fix. I'll update the mod.

Thank you very much.

Edited by Devrim
  • Like 1

Nice. very nice.

Thanks

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey

some of my friends had this problem:

* when zoom out the cockpit has a strong "shimmering" of the contours of the instruments, etc. ... , Which in fact makes it blurred and made ​​unusable if not to average distance medium/near range. I also have this strong glitter Zoom out

It is mipmaps issue. Hi-res textures, especialy thin parts or when distant, may looks "shimmering", like antialiasing is missing or like moire pattern, if there is no mipmaps. You can try to re-save all textures using "Generate MIP maps" function. But keep in mind, it will eat 1/3 more videomemory, which might be a problem for an old vc.