[DCS World: BS2] Ricardo's Upgraded HD Cockpit Mods

Just a thought but maybe you could make a version with the original warning labels or tell us how to achieve this ourselves, so that those of us who prefer them can still have the rest of this great mod? :)
Of course. I will. Thanks. :)

Hi Dudes!

How can i convert old BS1 Mods?

i want to use the green buttons and migos shkval mod in DCSW:Bs2

Thats a TGA file.

do i need to convert it only in dds?

I cant find the "interleave" file for the green shkval.

Do u know how to mod the shkval in worlds?...

Hi... I didn't use Green Butttons at all. But you can copy the file (interleave?) for Shkval into ".../Mods/aircrafts/Ka-50/Cockpit/Resources/IndicationTextures" and rename to "SHKVAL_MASK.bmp" :)

I think this is the folder you're looking for.

About Green Buttons, let me take a look at it.

hello.

Has the shimmering bugs been solved on devrim ricardo cockpit? I would like to install it.

Does it work with last DCSW version?

thanks

I'll check it after BluePit. I'll make it while finishing BluePit though.

Whats the status on the ricardo blue pit mixed project?
Actually I must appologize you all men. I understand that moving house is very hard and complex work. I hardly settle new place. Still opening boxes etc.etc. That's why I've lost a lot of time. Even I didn't install v1.2.1

Well, I've resumed on BluePit. In next message I'm going to ask you something...

Could you make this for Modman? :) (will make it much easier to keep track of when updating ETC
I've seen lastest Modman update. I'm planning to use Modman. But this cockpit installiation is already a little weird. I have no idea if I can use Modman or not...

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Friends, I'd like to hear your opinions about mixing Blue Pit and Ricardo's Pit.

You know this thread. Could you please look at the images in that thread and tell me which black panels I should mix or avoid.

I may have exaggerated a little and used black panels too much. :)

For example, overhead panel shouldn't be painted black, right?

Thanks.

• Like 1

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

Leave everything like it is except for the flipupswitchprotectors. i dont really like them when they are blue. I think if you make em black they stand out more.

Flanker, Flanker 2.0, Flanker 2.5, Lockon, FC1, FC2,FC3, BS1, BS2, A10C, CA and World

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

?ui=2&ik=a1e83cf2d5&view=att&th=13a555a051f63dbc&attid=0.3&disp=inline&realattid=f_h87dwyps2&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_f4wlsuphfJdiUy3Resooh&sadet=1350058862703&sads=ClNeUMhzNdQ3tGYvkDP7WqFaEZI

I have the 2nd Upgraded BS pit and I just noticed the mirrors are a bitmap ( I have mirrors turned on) and the gauge on the right bottom of the pic is slightly messed up.

Other than that the pit looks great! :thumbup:

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --

Hello,

It seems that this mod doesn't work with the last update.

Do you comfirm?

I am out of town, and the last time I updated was Sunday. If there has not been an update in the last 2 days, it works.

i5 3570k @ 4.3

560ti GTX 2gig

8gig RAM

Intel SSD

Win7 64bit

Hi everyone...

I did some works about Blue Pit. Later, I did some works on a new Blue Pit by using a real Ka-50 blue cockpit photos. But, it didn't satisfy 'cause of resolution and light conditions of photos.

Then now I've got an idea about Ricardo's Black Pit (again). :D What about a blue version of Ricardo's HD Pit? If it's OK, I'd like to try. If it will be view nice and Ricardo says OK, I think that can be great. :)

So, I'm sorry for the lateness. :) I've not flying for weeks (since HD BluePit idea came into my mind.)

Edited by Devrim

Hello, It seems that this mod doesn't work with the last update.

Do you comfirm?

Hi Ricardo. I'm at work right now, and I've just installed v1.2.1

I'll be back about it tonight.

UPDATE: I didn't check cockpit files of v1.2.1 for any changes/differences. I'll do it while preparing Blue Pit.

But for now, all mods that located in 1st page are working in v1.2.1

Edited by Devrim

Hi everyone.

I've uploaded Blue Pit. But I made it only from Ricardo's HD work. Updated 1st post. Please try it and send your thoughts. Thank you so much.

Leave everything like it is except for the flipupswitchprotectors. i dont really like them when they are blue. I think if you make em black they stand out more.
I see you, but I had to paint them blue. I know I don't stick to original blue cockpit pixel by pixel, but if I paint them black, I don't think people will like it. Sorry man. :music_whistling:

I have the 2nd Upgraded BS pit and I just noticed the mirrors are a bitmap ( I have mirrors turned on) and the gauge on the right bottom of the pic is slightly messed up.
I couldn't see the image (is it an attachment that is called from Google Mail?).

It seems that this mod doesn't work with the last update.

Do you comfirm?

I've checked again. It must work with v1.2.1

Just only some files are now dds file instead bmp. Like, "PilotEject", "PilotFilter" & "Parashut" files...

I'll fix & update them later.

why the switches are a little out of place?

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

Those video are nothing special , just Demonstration , thanks Devrim keep it woking !

BTW , i also find hard to read the english warning messages and all the messages (overhead panel and the others ) , i find it a little out of focus , maybe is just me or the specs in my pc...

Edited by TRITATUTTO

AMD Phenom II x4 945 3.0ghz 8G Ram Windows 7 64bit ATI Radeon HD 5700 1G

Firstly, really thank you guys, thanks for appreciations. :)

Thanks, Devrim. Working OK here in 1.2.1! :thumbup: Great!

Just the little problem in ADI ball (see attach).

Nice job man , i like it...i have also the problem in the ADI...

Really nice work , well done .

I've checked the ADI ball with original textures. I have same problem. This is a bug that ED should fix it.

Do you check it with original textures and confirm?

Awesome work man. Just awesome.

I prefer the Black one, but the Blue looks good as well.

I've played with Blue Pit, and recently I prefer Black one too Lokitexas. :) I have no any reason for it, I really like Ricardo's HD Black Pit.

why the switches are a little out of place?
There were some switches that placed wrong (or don't fit in new version of DCS World). But I've fixed them. At least I though I did. Could you please show me exactly which switches do you mean?

By the way, I must tell that, metallic switches aren't moving precisely. For example, I'm working on a certain switch and trying to fit on the graphics. It seems OK when up position. But, when you click on the switch and it goes down position, the switch's bottom point (toe) doesn't fit on the graphics that I've worked on many minutes. :) Please consider this while testing it. I think this is a very very minor bug.

I have also the mirror bug...
First, I thought you meant the black frame of mirrors. Then I realized that mirrors aren't working. I've tested it with original textures... Not working. Yes it's a bug, but not related with this mod (I think). Could you please check it with original textures and confirm?

Those video are nothing special , just Demonstration , thanks Devrim keep it woking!

BTW , i also find hard to read the english warning messages and all the messages (overhead panel and the others ) , i find it a little out of focus , maybe is just me or the specs in my pc...

I've prepared them with MipMaps this time. I'm sure they're not shimmering. But they're always difficult to be read. I mean I can't read them easly with my PC, either (see my signature). So, BluePit mod includes original front lamp texture. You can copy it into texture zip file. Please read ReadMe.htm file.

By the way, I loved the music in the videos. Great choice. :D :thumbup:

I've prepared them with MipMaps this time. I'm sure they're not shimmering. But they're always difficult to be read. I mean I can't read them easly with my PC, either (see my signature). So, BluePit mod includes original front lamp texture. You can copy it into texture zip file. Please read ReadMe.htm file.

By the way, I loved the music in the videos. Great choice. :D :thumbup:

Yes i know but the original frontlamp are in russian , is possible put the english ones ?

P.s The power is never enough for a bass player :) Thanks

AMD Phenom II x4 945 3.0ghz 8G Ram Windows 7 64bit ATI Radeon HD 5700 1G

Yes i know but the original frontlamp are in russian , is possible put the english ones ?

P.s The power is never enough for a bass player :) Thanks

Ah, oh my! Russian? Obviously, I've copied wrong DDS file. :doh: Sorry. I'll fix and update my file as soon as possible. :)

sorry but the mirror bug is from your mod :/
That's strange; Thank you so much. That's the "confirm" power. :)

I'll fix it then, tonight.

I'll be back soon. :pilotfly:

Hello again.

BluePit Mod file is uploaded as v1 with right warning lights stock file. And fixed mirror thing.

TRITATUTTO; I would attach english "warning lights" file to this post. But, it's not necessary. You can do it yourself. Here's the steps:

• Copy it (Ka-50 font lamp_ENG.dds) from "...DCS World/Mods/aircrafts/Ka-50/Liveries/Cockpit_Ka-50/english/" frolder.
  • Remove _ENG from its name (it must be "Ka-50 font lamp.dds").
  • Directly move it into Cockpit-Ka-50 Textures.zip (...DCS World/Mods/aircrafts/Ka-50/Cockpit/Resources/Model/Textures/)

Harke; This problem (yes, it's from my mod) is related with the installiation method. I have some problems about it, but I couldn't find any answer although I've opened a thread.

Whatever; I've fixed mirror problem in anyway and uploading the mod file. But if you don't want to download 70Mb again, you may do these steps:

• Download Mods.rar file that is attached to this post.
  • Make sure you've already renamed english folder ("...DCS World/Mods/aircrafts/Ka-50/Liveries/Cockpit_Ka-50/") to anything.
  • Open RAR file and Extract "Mods" folder into "DCS World" folder.

Thank you all for feedbacks. :)

See you...

Edited by Devrim