Saitek X52Pro Mfd and Fip how to home

algerad3

Well, maybe I should learn to read properly, but AFAIK, this project is on standby because of a borked windows update right?

Cuz I tried on a fresh saitek install and lua, but it does not initialize altough I managed to get it working somehow a few years ago.

used 7-0-34-109-64 fip and fc, lua 5.1.5 and 5.3.

TASK / ROLES acronyms guide

Black Shark A.I. datalink guide illustrated (v1.2.4 Available on Wiki)

DCS World Codex 1.1 : full units list (Speed/Weapons/Armor thickness/Threat zone/Weapon damage...) (Oct 2013)

BlackShark 2 1.2.x Bug and glitches thread (v1.2.7)

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took a look at the scripts for the F-16. I see that the radios are tied into the ICP/DED. I am not sure if the X52Pro can display nor be programed to control the ICP. Is the F-14 and F-18 Radios similiar or are they like the A-10c and huey?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] CPIAS FOR Saitek:

Saitek Flight instrument panels and X-52 pro mfd scripts for Dcs

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=94174

I took a look at the scripts for the F-16. I see that the radios are tied into the ICP/DED. I am not sure if the X52Pro can display nor be programed to control the ICP. Is the F-14 and F-18 Radios similiar or are they like the A-10c and huey?

I know they are similar but what i don't know is if they have the same datarefs. the radio panels look the same in many of these american models. no worries however, I appreciate very much the effort you put forth

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!

Guys... I need Help.

I've been trying to get FIPS to work, with no success.

They works perfectly in Xplane, I've even been able to make my own gauges. But with DCS... No clue at all.

I also have 2 Radio panels, a multipanel, switch panel, yoke, rudders, two throotle quadrants, TPM module and a X52Pro hotas... All this is working ok with DCSFLightPanels.

I'll be very happy if I can get fips to work. Can anyone help me?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, new to DCS from xplane. I have 6 FIPs. Have been able to get the loading splash screen to appear but they all just sit on this screen. I am primarily helos (mostly Ka50). I believe I have ticked off all the instructions except to say that I had to create the Saitek folders as the initial FIP installs (not your plugin or related) went into Logitech folders by default. I wondered where I might begin looking for issues?

Thank you! 🙂

ps. where's the donate button for this plugin?

• 3 weeks later...

wbf1980au:

can you tell me what script files went where? I think you may have missed a step. Good news is you get the splash screen, so you should be set in regards to capturing the device. Now we need to make sure info is flowing as planned.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] CPIAS FOR Saitek:

Saitek Flight instrument panels and X-52 pro mfd scripts for Dcs

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=94174

• 1 year later...