Eye Candy

Timghetta

Here is some quick renders of the F-15E in DCS.

You will notice the exterior is the DCS F-15E, this was a decision by the studio to use DCS World's model since it was a part of the sim already. Why not, it is a beautiful model and would work wonderfully with multiplayer.

Now as for the Cockpit as you can see we already have a very detailed and accurate cockpit. This cockpit is just in the initial stages as we will redo the modeling, adding more detail and tessellation to get a smoother and more fluid version for the DCS engine. We will re-map, re-texture, and of course we have one of the best coders that can create the controllers and modules that will allow high fidelity systems to this aircraft.

We will also follow the artistic impression from the C version in FC3 so that they can look like actual sister aircraft and immersion will be better then ever. Razbam and Metal2Mesh2 are working together to create this F-15E.

So without further ado, I present to you,

The RAZBAM F-15E

469269_391710870901121_1798248136_o.jpg

462347_10151163600424446_876349901_o.jpg

204728_391760304229511_2066571391_o.jpg

201207_353079151445396_135427794_o.jpg

336536_353303871422924_119216212_o.jpg

Thanks everyone,

Tim

Edited by Timghetta
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We take the Metal and bring it to Mesh

You will notice the exterior is the DCS F-15E, this was a decision by the studio to use DCS World's model since it was a part of the sim already. Why not, it is a beautiful model and would work wonderfully with multiplayer.

I can definitely stand behind this decision. I must say, this looks absolutely awesome. Good luck on this project, it already looks to be coming along really well :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz, Sapphire 5870, TM Warthog, 4 GB RAM, Windows 7

Timeframe?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Timeframe?

Timeframe? couldn't tell you, too early to say, I can say it is a high priority project for Razbam maybe even will be the first one done.

We have a lot of work to do, and we will be active with DCS even while while working on other projects, we do not want our forums to go dormant. Every week we have a "DCS Wednesday" where we only concentrate directly on DCS related projects. I am personally trying to get this changed to 2 days a week, but I have to see what Ron says.

Razbam and I want to deliver this F-15E in a timely manner, but Timeframe is not possible.

Here is a screenshot of the UI main menu.

I wanted to get some feed back on what everyone thinks?

475201_4166027547211_1146285375_o.jpg

-Tim

Edited by Timghetta
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We take the Metal and bring it to Mesh

Timeframe? couldn't tell you, too early to say, I can say it is a high priority project for Razbam maybe even will be the first one done.

We have a lot of work to do, and we will be active with DCS even while while working on other projects, we do not want our forums to go dormant. Every week we have a "DCS Wednesday" where we only concentrate directly on DCS related projects. I am personally trying to get this changed to 2 days a week, but I have to see what Ron says.

Razbam and I want to deliver this F-15E in a timely manner, but Timeframe is not possible.

475201_4166027547211_1146285375_o.jpg

-Tim

LOVE IT!! You guys definitely have a buyer here!! I am wondering about the pit for the WSO. Will it be active and functional as well and will you be posting pics of that soon also? Great work so far guys. Keep impressing me.:thumbup:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

That is Killer,Any plans for a working Backseat?:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Now as for the Cockpit as you can see we already have a very detailed and accurate cockpit. This cockpit is just in the initial stages as we will redo the modeling, adding more detail and tessellation to get a smoother and more fluid version for the DCS engine. We will re-map, re-texture, and of course we have one of the best coders that can create the controllers and modules that will allow high fidelity systems to this aircraft.

We will also follow the artistic impression from the C version in FC3 so that they can look like actual sister aircraft and immersion will be better then ever. Razbam and Metal2Mesh2 are working together to create this F-15E.

So without further ado, I present to you,

The RAZBAM F-15E

nice job, really hope we can get a human player back seat weapons officer going.

-Tim

I will be a customer as soon as any of these are out, I will vote for the icon of the actual aircraft model and not a picture of the real aircraft (looks like the harrier is) also no text on them, the text is below anywhere for the aircraft model, maybe just their nicknames like harrier and eagle, the models look amazing so they should show mode on those icons. Just my 5 cents. :-)

Nero

27" iMac, 3.4GHz i7 Quad Core, 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2Gb, Running Bootcamp, Windows 7 Home 64bit, Saitek X-52 Pro

OOHHHHHH!!!

System specs below

Case - Antec Three Hundred

PSU - Corsair AX750watt

Board - MSI Z170A GAMING PRO

CPU - Intel i5 6600K 3900MHz

Cooler - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Plus

Memory - Kingston HYPERX 16G DDR4 2400Mhz CL15

Graphics - MSI GEFORCE GTX 980 GAMING 4G

SSD - Samsung 950 PRO 256GB M.2 NVMe

Monitor - Philips 277E 27" 1920x1080 60Hz

OS - Windows 10 Home 64bit

Flight Controllers - Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG, Saitek COMBAT RUDDER PEDALS, TrackIR 4, Track Clip Pro

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The decision to use the DCS Mudhen model is a good one, its a great looking model. But I thought third party developers were'nt allowed to use ED's models, at least that's what's been said in the past, has this changed?

It is probably just a matter of the 3rd party and ED coming to a mutual agreement.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!