Eye Candy

Timghetta

I don't know why people keep asking about the backseat over and over and over again.

It's been stated numerous times from ED, 3rd party etc, they don't know. As it is now, no one has made a working backseat, and it might complicate things to much for a 3rd party to do the job.

If ED or a 3rd part finds a way to do it, I'm sure it will be over the forums.

And it's not like it will make or break the sim. For a complicated plane as the F-15E. I will guess you can do everything from both places, complete redundancy. Anything else would be strange.

If it can be modeled, I'm sure. Will it be usable? We just have to wait and see.

Timeframe? couldn't tell you, too early to say, I can say it is a high priority project for Razbam maybe even will be the first one done.

We have a lot of work to do, and we will be active with DCS even while while working on other projects, we do not want our forums to go dormant. Every week we have a "DCS Wednesday" where we only concentrate directly on DCS related projects. I am personally trying to get this changed to 2 days a week, but I have to see what Ron says.

Razbam and I want to deliver this F-15E in a timely manner, but Timeframe is not possible.

Here is a screenshot of the UI main menu.

I wanted to get some feed back on what everyone thinks?

-Tim

Background is ok.But well -if i may- F-15E Strike Eagle font must be changed so the icon.Looks cartoonish.Must look modern and dynamic.Doesn't fit to neither DCS UI style nor the seriousness of Mudhen.My 2 cents of course.

Question: If you don't have this expansion, will you be able to play with someone that does? It would be nice to have a "free" version that only allows someone to have the aircraft in the game world, while the paid version let you actually use the aircraft. Kind of like Company of Heroes and the expansions.

Question: If you don't have this expansion, will you be able to play with someone that does? It would be nice to have a "free" version that only allows someone to have the aircraft in the game world, while the paid version let you actually use the aircraft. Kind of like Company of Heroes and the expansions.

I don't recall the details but I do recall this being discussed and the gist of the conversation was that DCS World would include the AI/non-flyable models for released add-ons. It should work just the way using an A-10 or Kamov in an MP mission. The aircraft are there, as AI or other players, even if you personally only own the Mustang (for example).

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

That's cool. I'd hate for the community to be split along the lines of who does/doesn't have a certain expansion.

I don't suppose you know how DCS World would disperse the AI/non-flyable aircraft for addons, would you?

I would imagine it would be through the normal update process. If all went well, at the same time as the module became available for purchase the next update to DCS World (automatic now) would contain the needed files. Of course, their might be a kink or two in the system at first but it is in the best interests for all concerned to make it work.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Thanks guys,

This was posted on the FB pages...

Hey I want to show you guys a few things, when this model was being done, a friend of mine and myself did a lot of research to find out about the elusive F-15E cockpit. I honestly couldn't do with out him, but we managed to find information on the FLCS, Rudder pedal assembly, and even the ballistic gas Lines used for the ejection sequence of the seat and canopy. This pic shows some of the detail we put in this mesh and with the DCS engine and what ED/TFC has to offer us in the ability to create, we hope we can make a very real and beautiful weapons delivery platform.

414440_4247562425532_1554487208_o.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We take the Metal and bring it to Mesh

Good stuff.

Thanks for the Wed. updates, its nice to see progress and the time taken to let us know whats going on.

Soooo...by the looks of things I guess this will ready for DL next week, right? :P

i5 3570k @ 4.3

560ti GTX 2gig

8gig RAM

Intel SSD

Win7 64bit

Wow, nice detail guys. Another stunning aircraft I can't wait to fly. :)

Thanks for the update

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh: