Eye Candy

Timghetta

sooo.. when are the pre-order starting? :D

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

My diet is very varied. Eat everything. But there is something beyond the capacity of my digestive system. "Business decisions."

I regret putting the discordant note, but what is this inconsistency? As a potential customer, it seems a waste to have two developers doing the same plane.

Simply escapes my capability neuronal.

I understand that ED should be more regulated third party development.

Greetings!

"If adventure is dangerous, try the routine. It is deadly."

Paulo Coelho.

My diet is very varied. Eat everything. But there is something beyond the capacity of my digestive system. "Business decisions."

I regret putting the discordant note, but what is this inconsistency? As a potential customer, it seems a waste to have two developers doing the same plane.

Simply escapes my capability neuronal.

I understand that ED should be more regulated third party development.

Greetings!

Agree, it will be too same level and Iris have very good model for FSX too. Maybe better to take a breath and finish this Mirage 2000?

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

This reminds me of something my mother used to say when I, as a child, piled too much food on my plate.

'Your eyes are bigger than your stomach!'

:P

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Agree, it will be too same level and Iris have very good model for FSX too. Maybe better to take a breath and finish this Mirage 2000?

Hi YoYo,

Yes thank you for compliments on the IRIS FSX F-15E, I was the person who did the model. Actually the Mirage is actually still a ways off.

Thanks, Tim

Edited by Timghetta

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We take the Metal and bring it to Mesh

Hi YoYo,

Yes thank you for compliments on the IRIS FSX F-15E, I was the person who did the model. Actually the Mirage is actually still a ways off.

Thanks, Tim

Yes I know about this but please think like customer too. Perhaps the first model will be more popular, now Iris and Razbam - good two companies will be start a "Olympic run", who will be the first - Im affraid a little about quality. Programming of FMD in DCS is total different subject here than in FSX. I dont want to talk - who is the first in this "idea with F-15E" and rights. Model must be in DCS series, simply must, but now it looks like this - two tallented companies will do to same.

Maybe better throw a bones? ;)

Cheers!

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Yes I know about this but please think like customer too. Perhaps the first model will be more popular, now Iris and Razbam - good two companies will be start a "Olympic run", who will be the first - Im affraid a little about quality. Programming of FMD in DCS is total different subject here than in FSX. I dont want to talk - who is the first in this "idea with F-15E" and rights. Model must be in DCS series, simply must, but now it looks like this - two tallented companies will do to same.

Cheers!

I absolutely agree, that's why we never looked at this as a race, we are taking our time on all aspects of the project.

-Tim

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We take the Metal and bring it to Mesh

Cheers!

Having seen many similar situations in the Flight Sim X development world; one would logically assume that it does become an "Olympic Run".

However, from the similar situations that have occured in the past, the actual expected outcome is two fantastic aircraft, which both have their own strength and weaknesses. Usually these strengths & weaknesses are simply matters of taste, which even benefits paying customers.

I don't think developing the two same aircraft is a cause for worry, especially looking at past examples of such occurences.

Cheers!

Nick

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

I don't think developing the two same aircraft is a cause for worry,

Cause for worry, no, simply because it has never happened before. Cause for interest? Most definitely.

especially looking at past examples of such occurences.

This has never happened before in our Community, ie Lockon or DCS. I'm sure this is a whole other ball-game :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Cause for worry, no, simply because it has never happened before. Cause for interest? Most definitely.

This has never happened before in our Community, ie Lockon or DCS. I'm sure this is a whole other ball-game :)

I agree, and completely can see the legitimate cause for interest and concern.

I was referring to FSX development of similar aircraft :)

While a different market and community, I'm sure there are many similarities in the respective users. Time will tell!

Interestingally enough, I think the Mudhen was an FSX aircraft which also had two very good productions published very close to eachother. :D

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/