Eye Candy

Timghetta

...or a bad joke in a pinch.:P

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• ED Team
lol yeah where's FC3?

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1562167#post1562167

The team has been hard at work debugging FC3 and adding some new features; however, this has resulted in the game not being available in September as we had first planned. We regret the delay, but we hope the additional time will result in a better product.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

least I have to say. Impresive images!

System specs below

Case - Antec Three Hundred

PSU - Corsair AX750watt

Board - MSI Z170A GAMING PRO

CPU - Intel i5 6600K 3900MHz

Cooler - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Plus

Memory - Kingston HYPERX 16G DDR4 2400Mhz CL15

Graphics - MSI GEFORCE GTX 980 GAMING 4G

SSD - Samsung 950 PRO 256GB M.2 NVMe

Monitor - Philips 277E 27" 1920x1080 60Hz

OS - Windows 10 Home 64bit

Flight Controllers - Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG, Saitek COMBAT RUDDER PEDALS, TrackIR 4, Track Clip Pro

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks guys,

Yeah I have been picking apart how we are going to do all of the great effects, at least on the artistic side. Coding is well in hand by Larry, but the little things such as the illumination and details, of course we are going to remap various items. We still have a lot of work ahead, but we have Nick, one of the best texture artist in the business. He will really add some wear and tear to the over project and I am sure you guys are going to love his work.

Ultimately I want you to be able to go from the F-15C that is coming out from ED/TFC to our F-15E and swear it was done by the same studio.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We take the Metal and bring it to Mesh

• ED Team

looks really nice Tim,

its great seeing the worn out look :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

..Ultimately I want you to be able to go from the F-15C that is coming out from ED/TFC..

I'm sorry, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? :pilotfly:

Panels are looking absolutely gorgeous though :)

Edit: Now thinking about it, this was probably a reference to the FC3 Eagle pit. :cry:

Edited by Pyroflash

If you aim for the sky, you will never hit the ground.

Outstanding 3D model and textures ! Good job man

Simulatori: DCS A-10C II Warthog - DCS F/A-18C Hornet - DCS F-16C - VRS F/A-18E - 
HOTAS: TM Warthog - Cougar \ HP Reverb G2 \ WinWing Panels

Tally: I see the degenerate commie who wants to ruin our day.

You perhaps want to edit that there post of yours, timghetta? I trust that you have not revelaed the unmentioned DCS Fighter, have you?

No he hasn't, because he doesn't know what the next DCS module from ED is. He is obviously talking about the FC3 cockpit. This is how idiotic rumours start.

Nate

Hey Guys,

To clarify I was talking FC3, yes please don't spin any rumors off this.

I am sure we will all be flying that new F-15C in FC3, I know I will. I was just trying to use an example that I want to make sure it "looks" like the same studio did both aircraft, Nothing more.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We take the Metal and bring it to Mesh

I have no doubt that it will look the part indeed, that is, if current progress is any indicator.

The real question is though, will it perform the part? I'm really looking forward to seeing some hard data on the work that is being done on the systems side of things regarding the Mudhen.

I have no doubt that it will look the part indeed, that is, if current progress is any indicator.

The real question is though, will it perform the part? I'm really looking forward to seeing some hard data on the work that is being done on the systems side of things regarding the Mudhen.

Systems is a very important part of the whole development, pushing polys is perhaps the easy part of the whole development process, we are very confident of our coder, who is actually getting his hands into it, as soon as we get something to show (as usual) it will be documented and posted here.

Keep in mind that we have to walk at ED´s own pace on some systems and avionics integration.

Best regards

Prowler

Systems is a very important part of the whole development, pushing polys is perhaps the easy part of the whole development process, we are very confident of our coder, who is actually getting his hands into it, as soon as we get something to show (as usual) it will be documented and posted here.

Keep in mind that we have to walk at ED´s own pace on some systems and avionics integration.

Best regards

Prowler

Thanks, I will be eagerly awaiting these postings. As always, best of luck with the project.