Wishes & questions by a novice of LOMAC+FC

Dear Sirs,

I'm unable to find a wish list in this forum. Don't blame me, I'm NOVICE in LOMAC+FC (I've always flown Falcon4).

So I post here my wishes (forum's Adm. can shift its to rights thread):

1. Advanced Flight Model for MiG-29A/C,

2. runway lights always ON for all incoming friendly aircrafts,

Still, I've some questions: please,

a. why, during night, terrain around my aircraft appear to be a little lightned?

b. how can I use textures ED-MIG-29-PAINT-LR-light?

c. when GAI aircrafts RTB and land, are them reloaded-rearmed-repaired for next mission?

d. I've downloaded moonV2. What do I do to install it? (please, manual installation).

e. can I excute an air refuel onboard of Mig-29?

f. where can I post other wishes in future?

I really hope ED-LO teams continue to improve this great sim.

Best regards.

do not ask them about mods go to lomack skins and ask on thare forms or combat-ACE web site. about the moon V2. and no to the air refuel. and i think you are the first on the mig-29 thare is another form that i do not talk about but for you i will say it the ubi forms.

sixersig4iv.jpg

do not run fly!

do not ask them about mods go to lomack skins and ask on thare forms or combat-ACE web site. about the moon V2. and no to the air refuel. and i think you are the first on the mig-29 thare is another form that i do not talk about but for you i will say it the ubi forms.

:icon_toil

I guess my IQ has lowered like 50% after reading this post. Since your native speaker im shocked. No bad feelings though - I still have understood the first "sentence".

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Dear Sirs,

I'm unable to find a wish list in this forum. Don't blame me, I'm NOVICE in LOMAC+FC (I've always flown Falcon4).

So I post here my wishes (forum's Adm. can shift its to rights thread):

1. Advanced Flight Model for MiG-29A/C,

2. runway lights always ON for all incoming friendly aircrafts,

Still, I've some questions: please,

a. why, during night, terrain around my aircraft appear to be a little lightned?

b. how can I use textures ED-MIG-29-PAINT-LR-light?

c. when GAI aircrafts RTB and land, are them reloaded-rearmed-repaired for next mission?

d. I've downloaded moonV2. What do I do to install it? (please, manual installation).

e. can I excute an air refuel onboard of Mig-29?

f. where can I post other wishes in future?

I really hope ED-LO teams continue to improve this great sim.

Best regards.

I think the terrain lighting is dependent on the moon state which is in a real monthly cycle. The moon mod can be placed automatically using loman or the latest version modman. The moon itself also has times it rises and sets, check tekatekas readme on what days and times its visible. AI aircraft taxi into HAS or park up after missions, they can't operate like human players and repair, reload, rearm. The Mig29 can't air refuel in lockon but the Su33 can. There has been talk of a Mig29 for Destroyer with AFM, check the threads.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]