Two clients spawn on the aircraft carrier deck?

ViperVJG73

If two clients spawn on the aircraft carrier deck simultaneously, the program will no longer crash.

Why you not set Player two to break iron two, such as with AI player can do it?

ScreenShot_003.jpg

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

damit wir uns schön erschrecken wenn da ne Su-33 aus einem rauskommt ;)

Well i don't understand this, too: The AI can use slot 2 and 3, where's the prob in letting us spawn there? i'd also like sth like a "Cat Selector" so you can define in the mission editor on which slot the plan should start. It also would be really nice, if it was possible to launch a T'cat and 2 Hornets at the same time, and would look more realistic

Well i don't understand this, too: The AI can use slot 2 and 3, where's the prob in letting us spawn there? i'd also like sth like a "Cat Selector" so you can define in the mission editor on which slot the plan should start. It also would be really nice, if it was possible to launch a T'cat and 2 Hornets at the same time, and would look more realistic

Techically, the AI can't do what we want here.

Two or three aircraft within the same flight can spawn on the ski jump together - but you can't set different flights to take off from the same runway together, whether it's on land or on an aircraft carrier.

And we can't set different client aircraft within the same flight, you need one flight per client.

So the real problem is getting different flights to spawn on the same runway, which as you can imagine is rather more difficult.

Also, mission planning efforts are increased ten-fold if you don't start your AI aircraft on the runway. Each airbase is layed out differently, and having the realistic effect of aircraft spooling up, exiting the hardened shelter or parking area takes an unknown amount of time and makes it a nitemare to coordinate any attacks with the AI. Also, the aircraft taxi at a rate that is not adjustable which can cost you those aircraft as they should switch to a scramble state so as not to be destroyed on the ground. Having the ability to change speeds and altitude (to some extent) would be complimented by the ability to set the time you must have that aircraft arrive at that point. It would make mission building much much faster and immersive as Recon, SEAD, GA, CAP, Anti-Ship flights were time driven and reliant on each other.