purchase - download problem?

jackcford

Hello,

I purchased LOCK ON 1.1 - Flaming Cliffs on line for download on the 29th Oct, through Protx not PayPal (order number TXN6IHV45UEEITTNBI ) but I was unable to get to the download page due to an error, or receive my serial number.

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /usr/local/www/lockon/scripts/products.php on line 295

I emailed webmaster@lockon.ru and support@lockon.ru on the 29th Oct and the 1st Nov but with no reply.

Please advise on how I can get to my download?

Also I can no longer log in to the site having already registered on the 29th. But I can get into the forum.

Thanks in advance

Jack

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chopper1964

Download problem

I have also had problems with downloading this game. It only downloads 24mb and then says download is complete but its not and it won't install. I've emailed for help. This is the first time i have ever had problems purchasing games. Hopefully it will be resolved very soon. Hope they have good customer service.

I have also had problems with downloading this game. It only downloads 24mb and then says download is complete but its not and it won't install. I've emailed for help. This is the first time i have ever had problems purchasing games. Hopefully it will be resolved very soon. Hope they have good customer service.

Do you have a download manager at all?

Try to make sure you download a new version each time - clear your cache, and I think Ctrl-click forces a new download in the same way Ctrl-refresh forces a complete new download of the files from a website.

Try using the other mirrors, too.

jackcford -

Sounds like you've got a corrupted account somehow - you've tried recently and it's not working?

Try emailing again, might get you somewhere.

Alternatively, if your problems are sorted, let us know.