Cockpit gone after update to 1.2.1

sjaba

Hi

I just updated to the latest patch and also updated the latest A10 module.

After all installations was complete i started up. Autoupdater kicked in and did its thing. Launched game and everything seemed normal.

Then i did a quick check to just make sure everything worked as it should.

I found a slight problem, my whole cockpit is gone and the only thing i can see from inside is this...( se below picture) i might add that from outside all looks ok.

dcspatchproblem.png

In addition to this slight little problem, my monitor set up also failed. Only center view is activated and there is no sign that my monitor.lua file is even fired up.

Any suggestions ?

So far i have only tried reinstalling the a10 module and deleted my saved profiles to see if this helped..to avail im afraid.

Sjaba...

I've had this happen to me several times... i havent been able to get to the root of the problem, but it was defiantly related to multmonitor setups and or viewport exports, repair did not fix it. Had to do full install.

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

Hi

Thanks for answers.

Firstly: Problem solved :)

Solution.

I believe it was the repair function as described by Nate--IRL-- which did the trick.

I did try uninstalling everything, reinstalling, testing, then reinstalling a10 module etc...it did not solve the problem for me.

Only after trying the repair cmd it got fixed and then monitor setup was also ok by default ( old settings)..

So im a happy camper again :

I finally deduced my exploding cockpit-less plane was caused by my copying too much of the mods and scripts folder over to retain my multi-screen/custom control setup. I narrowed the files down to only what needed to be copied and my 'pit is back! Plane doesn't explode. BUT my second monitor for Helios only shows the MFD's now. So it's not totally broken but the rest of the gauges no longer show up.

First problems solved. Now to resolve Helios.

Can ED just BUY out Helios or something, and own it? And then own the integration from here on? That would be A+

Had same problem tonight with no cockpit and exploding plane. Complete reinstall did the trick. Now to find out what tweaks i can do to try and get the performance of the sim somewhere near 1.1.1.1 levels, as 1.2.1 is IMO crap and makes me want to continue playing the earlier version.

Intel i7 8700K @ 5Ghz, Aorus Z370 Gaming5, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3000MHz, Nvidia 3080Ti FE, Samsung 970 NVME, Samsung 512GB EVO SSD x 2, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Rudder Pedals, HP Reverb G2, Windows 11 x64, DCS Modules = FC3, A10c Warthog, F14 Tomcat, F18 Hornet, F16 Viper, Persian Gulf, Syria.