I have to say THANKS ED !!

E61-v1T1

Great Job

Having had ED products since SU 27 I have to agree with all the comments above. What a great simulation it has developed into. The very supportive, if at times very critical, user base has also played it's part. But let's take nothing away from the fantastic work of the programmers. It is easy to say this is not right......it must be a very difficult job to sort it out. Very well done ED

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TrubshawRN -=SHREK 94=-

Thanks to all the good comments about the video.!

Now that they have removed this magnificent water effect due to the performance issue and you all have restored the FPS required. ED may continue in their development to incorporate later or I hope so...

I also prefer the old effect in 6148, but I also understand that as long as performance issues we should wait to be ready for use.

Greetings

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hotas TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder | Oculus Rift | MSI Z97 Gaming 3| i5-4690K oc 4.5Ghz | 16Gb ddr3 | GTX 1080 Ti | W10 64Bits

I haven't had this good of performance since A-10 1.1.1.1. Thanks.

Thanks also for bringing back the longer lasting burn times and smoke effects on destroyed vehicles. Great for visual references. :)

Edited by Tailgate

Personally I didn't like the water effect. I'm just glad that the developers are making the right decisions to get things fixed quickly :thumbup:

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

Yes ED has been extremely good about the updates, and communication the past week. Glad everything is coming together and the issues getting stomped out rather fast.

Autoupdater has been a great tool, and I am glad it is working so well.

FPS has been addressed and fixed which was my main issue. The new little features are very cool as well. Love the new smoke trails for instance.

To top it off ED is using Richardo' HS pits for FC3. Another salute to ED and users working together. Now use his KA50 HD cockpit as well, ED!

Anyway, I am impressed with ED even though I am pretty new to the series. Looking forward to more now.

I couldn't have said it better myself. The latest patch addressed my FPS issues and renewed my ability to enjoy the sim. To help support the company, I've added the P-51 and CA modules to my digital library. I will scoop up FC3 as soon as it drops too.

Well done, ED! :thumbup:

Yeah , that autoupdater was a nice surprise , and the stream of patchs coming from Ed is really addressing the issues . Im very impressed to be honest .

Ive bitched and moaned quite a bit over the first intro of world , and all the crap that came with it but ..... If I bitch when its wrong , then I gotta applaude when its right . FPS is up , and that annoying flashing cursor is working again :)

Shame you cant hear me ED ..... :thumbsup: my palms are sore !!!

Edited by badger66

Yar, I love what you've done with the hdr :thumbup:

As well as the guns ground impact particle effects looks very naic!

And the 'general' config tab.

I went looking for the 'free camera' cfg category a while back and seemed to have lost it somewhere :(

ahh there it is!! thankyou ;)

Lately it seems that the guys from ED have been good batteries. All efforts to get the DCS:World and updates, and how everything is developing, we have high hopes for the future of the simulation.

Today, I have also received the pleasant surprise of the UH-1 Huey and ... I almost shed tears. Also in that announce is already talk of flying in multi-tripulables cockpits ... a dream come true.

For all this, and so I hope will come soon .... Thanks Ed.!!

:thumbup: