ka-50, su-25t training disappear!!

ckek

Confirmed here too.

P51 & A10c are still present.

Edited by MadTommy

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

i wished this kind of polish would come rather quickly. im pretty fed up with unpolished software that is wasting my time.

i planned to spend some time with dcs today and after updating to the latest DCS i found out that i have to completely re install all the modules. since i don't keep the installers local i have to download them again. doh. i didnt read anything about this quite essential part of updating at the dcs world patch release. now i only hope that im able to change hotkeys while im on a mission, that the voiceovers work for the training and that the loading times have improved. but somehow i have the feeling that none of these enduser experience features have been taken care of. its 2012 and users are quite adjusted to a certain amount of polish in software. unfortunately it seems that this is only something big greedy companies that care for the casual gamer understand. its a shame that niece products dont put more efforts into this. go hire a graphic design company that has experience with games and bring that user experience on a more modern level please. seeing the loading screens and the whole gui makes me cry

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

To krz9000: You got it wrong sir. Work of ED Team is mostly based on personal creativity and willingness to work for niche who never will have volume of COD or Battlefield. They (ED team) are obsessed with idea to maintain the highest level of reality with their products and must constantly battle with hardware limits. ED is not a huge company focused on surplus. More than that, they are just bunch of knowledgeable enthusiasts who are trying to prove, yes we can. Yes we can make a sim which gives player wings he wanted for so long. This is how I feel about ED (not based on direct knowledge of company). Problems you mentioned are small nuisances. If the games would be presented in the same level of "polishnes" as for example COD, ED would must employ at least twice of much stuff (just my estimate) and the game would probably cost much more. I personally am OK with current status. I wish you many happy hours with DCS.

Edited by Dusan56