Russian dvd version of simulator problem!

Lulac

Salut

I have one problem/dilemma...my copy of Ka-50 simulator is russian dvd version. Since DCS World showed up, now I dont know how to instal russian dvd version in DCS World (language problem and whole installation I get some wired simbols/not russian cyrillic letters just symbols of ?)...I dont know what patch can I use...is the english download version of the simulator compatible with this russian...!? Any idea!? :cry:

Lulac

[sIGPIC]D:\avioni\razno\potpis 1 orao.jpg[/sIGPIC]

Black Shark 1 does not have a module for DCS World.

DCS World requires Black Shark 2.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

oh...is that so!? sorry I didnt know that...I'm little beat out of the events...thanks any way for resolving my ''problem'' and in the future I only buy english versions...russian is to hard to understand... ;)

thx and S!

btw...how can I upgrade my russian dvd version to BS 2!? I looked in the patches archive but can't find it (russian version of the site I don't understand ...)!?

:(

If I understand correctly! Do you have a DCS: Black Shark (Russian version)

Now you need a CD key from DCS: Black Shark 2 Upgrade (Russian version)

Next install DCS World RU (coming later) Install module DCS: Black Shark 2 + activate the module.

I think this system! Because Russian keys to games! Not activated (module) in English DCS World + - this info.

Sorry my English is not very good!

Не говорите что мне надо делать и я не скажу куда вам надо идти…

| Asus Z390 | Core i5 9600K | HyperX Fury 32Gb | RTX 2070 | 1TB HDD + Intel Optane memory 32Gb | Thrustmaster F-16C Viper Add-on Grip+TWCS Throttle | Dell WMR | Oculus Quest 2 |

Yes, I have ruusian dvd version of simulator...and now I want to upgrade it to BS 2 ...but I'm not sure how...what add on to download/buy...!?

edit: russian wersion and english are not compatible...hmm, that was I afraid off...

Edited by Lulac

You need to buy! DCS: Black Shark 2 Upgrade (Russian version).

Not removed from the computer DCS: Black Shark (Russian version). For correct activation DCS: Black Shark 2 Upgrade!

| Asus Z390 | Core i5 9600K | HyperX Fury 32Gb | RTX 2070 | 1TB HDD + Intel Optane memory 32Gb | Thrustmaster F-16C Viper Add-on Grip+TWCS Throttle | Dell WMR | Oculus Quest 2 |

From my own experience! I have a Russian DVD version A10C + key! I install EN DCS World + module A10C !! Failed activation!! EN For EN. RU For RU.

Omg no see here ZMEY-HS- :)

He is an experienced player and knows more than me! I hope he will explain to you more right! :)

Edited by Keshman

You need to buy! DCS: Black Shark 2 Upgrade (Russian version).

Not removed from the computer DCS: Black Shark (Russian version). For correct activation DCS: Black Shark 2 Upgrade!

@Keshman, sorry to badder you, but can you post me precis link for that patch...if it's no problem...!?

I have a Russian DVD version A10C + key! I install EN DCS World + module A10C !! Failed activation!!

Its a bit different. You confuse DCS:World & modules compatibility, with BS upgrading. Pesonaly, i have BS1 RU upgraded by BS2 EN upgrade. If you do it that way, you will get BS 2 EN in the end, which works fine with DCS:world neither.

DCS: Black Shark 2 1.1.1.1 Upgrade (Russian download version)

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?end_pos=1322&scr=shop&lang=en

You'd better wait for a response and advice from ED team!!! All just to clarify! And do not lose money!

Look for advice from ZMEY-HS-

Oh, yes! that is what I want to hear!!! because, that's the same situation at my place...I have russian dvd, want to upgrade to BS 2 and to implement to the DCS World...if that combination work than it's great!

edit: thx @Keshman, found it! :)

I think so: Forget about the first version КА-50 !!!

Install EN version DCS World

Buy the full version DCS: Black Shark 2

Install module BS-2

A bit expensive for the money! But so calm!

I think so: Forget about the first version КА-50 !!!

Install EN version DCS World

Buy the full version DCS: Black Shark 2

Install module BS-2

A bit expensive for the money! But so calm!

at the end I also think that this will be right solution! :lol:

at the end I also think that this will be right solution! :lol:

:D :thumbup: