Skin request for MiG-21Bis

beczl

I know this site. Some of them are not fictional. For example Botswana skin based on the Ex Egypt "Chrocodile" skin as well.

Cool, but this Motswana MiG-21 has two victory (fictional?) patches/paints on it: An F-18 and a JAS-35 :D

BTW: i know you already done that Egyptian skin

attachment.php?attachmentid=65248&d=1335932115

Edited by HungaroJET

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we get an Israel skin:

http://www.iaf.org.il/1478-23715-en/IAF.aspx

Here's some pictures from the IAF musuem I took about 5 years ago:

53493943.jpg

53493942.jpg

53493944.jpg

Plus some other shots:

MIG-21F-hatzerim-2.jpg

800px-Hatzerim_201206_MiG21.jpg

Historically it's amazing Israel got a hold of one and where able to test it and develop tactics against it.

Edited by roiegat

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

THX for those skins! I love you man :D!

Me too. :D Good job :thumbup:

Both are nice but the fictional Swedish will be looking great next to the "Swedish" Hokum :thumbup:

Edited by HungaroJET

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Beczl, great Pics, great skins. . . as always. I am a big friend of "realistic" skins. . . i do not like fictional very much. How about these ones, they were operated by Soviet Airforce in the 80ties. Please create them for your wonderful model if you have the time therefore. here is an example. i have some nice detailed pics, problem is the copyright. . . maybe it is possible to send it by email?

Mig-21_2.bmp

The first two skin are finished. :-) The others in progress.

attachment.php?attachmentid=71712&d=1349758468

Very nice, you are talented! I especially like the "FARA" (it means DANGER in swedish)! These will look good with our swedish A-10's:

masterarms_m90.jpg

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

Beczl I love You :D

Do You want his number to talk about it? ;D

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro