Servman

Sci2

Hi guys

Can some one tell me if Servman is still working in the 1.2.1

for some reason it whont work for me

Thx

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic90574_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Australasian Gaming Community

Specs: Intel Quad 2.4GHz -- Geforce GTX 560 Duo -- SSD HDD -- 8Gb Mem -- 23" led -- 17"touch -- Logitech G940 Flight System --JoyLocs-- TIR 5 -- Cougar MFD'S -- Helios -

It's not working on my end.

I just recovered my original main.lua and will wait until Master Panzertard comes back with his blessings.

houd.

Rig:

- Intel Core i7-2600K CPU 3.40 GHz Sandy Bridge. - Thermaltake FRIO CPU cooling system. - 16 Gb. DDR3 Corsair Vengeance RAM memory. - NVIDIA GForce. 4 Gb DDR5 Video Card. - Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 5RX 7.1 Dolby Surround Audio Card and Creative 7.1 speakers system. - 1 Tb Solid State primary HD and 500 Gb backup HD. - Antec Dark Fleet DF-85 Case. - Cooler Master 850W power supply. - Xfinity 200 Mbps Internet. - Warthog HOTAS.

It does work but you need to realize the custom chat messages don't- but if you go into your saved games folder and look in the appropriate one servman is keeping the chat logs- provided of course you keep them. I also recently learned someone was kicked as per my configuration for a friendly fire kill-

We do, however, apparently need to go back in and replace the main.lua file (that's the one changed within 1.2 / 1.2.1- each time an update is applied to dCS world. There is a copy of the required file above in the other servman thread about page 19 or so.

There are some other subtleties- but many are covered in the above thread. I found them quite easy to negotiate. It's just it doesn't SEEM to be working without our MOTD working and access to many of the / commands.

• Like 1

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art