Repairs

lanmancz

Hey,

In previous versions of DCS I was used to be able to repair my crippled bird after landing at friendly airport but it doesn't work in the new version (I don't see any "REPAIR in 180 seconds" or so message as I used to get after landing). Do I need to add some special units or something to the friendly airport to be able to repair planes after landing ?

edit : added the mission file

P51D - 00 - TEST.miz

Edited by lanmancz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Elite, Intel i9 9900K, Fractal Design Kelvin S36, Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP Extreme, 32GB DDR4 HyperX CL15 Predator Series @ 3000 MHz, Kingston SSD 240GB (OS), Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe (sim), Fractal Design Define R5 Black Window, EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2, Win 10 Home x64, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack, TrackIR (DelanClip), 3x 27" BenQ EW2740L, Oculus Rift S

In the ME left click on the airfield and select the coalition from the dropdown list. Its set to Neutral by default. See if that helps.

i7-7700K : 16Gb DDR4 2800 Mhz : Asus Mobo : 2TB HDD : Intel 520 SSD 240gb : RTX 2080ti: Win10 64pro : Dx10 : TrackiR4 : TM Warthog : ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q

In the ME left click on the airfield and select the coalition from the dropdown list. Its set to Neutral by default. See if that helps.

Hey, thanks for reply. I did that, didn't help - see the mission file I attached. The airport is set to BLUE and I even got some friendly units around including fuel and ammo trucks. Still no luck with repairs though.

Edited by lanmancz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Elite, Intel i9 9900K, Fractal Design Kelvin S36, Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP Extreme, 32GB DDR4 HyperX CL15 Predator Series @ 3000 MHz, Kingston SSD 240GB (OS), Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe (sim), Fractal Design Define R5 Black Window, EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2, Win 10 Home x64, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack, TrackIR (DelanClip), 3x 27" BenQ EW2740L, Oculus Rift S

Did you request repair through the ground crew radio menu? It is no longer automatic as it was in previous versions, you have to specifically ask for it.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Did you request repair through the ground crew radio menu? It is no longer automatic as it was in previous versions, you have to specifically ask for it.

Oh, you're right ! :thumbup:

I didn't notice there was a new ground crew submenu there. I didn't even use ground crew comm menu lately in P51 since we got refuel and rearm window. Cool, thanks for tip. :thumbsup:

PS : maybe there should be a repair button there in the refuel&rearm window as well.

Edited by lanmancz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]