Latest World Build, Ingame Graphic Settings or Nvidia Inspector?

WindWpn

Given latest updates in World, which would provide better fps with visual quality, in-game setting choices or nvidia inspector? Note, I am running a GTX 670.

Currently, I am running with nvidia inspector controlling DCS, but was wondering if latest updates warrant switching to in-game settings.

Also, the screen captures seen during the World install look quite stunning. Wondering what are the settings when these images were taken, or were they "enhanced" with an image editor to really tighten them up?

The Rig: i5 7700k OC 4.6ghz, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1080ti, Windows 10

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have found that some settings can be overridden safely with NVIDIA control panel/inspector while others should be used from in game options dialog only. One example is Anisotropic Filtering (AF) - make sure you set it to application-controlled and use default DCS setting! Don't try to get 16x AF using the inspector, it's a well known FPS drop.

Actually, the only thing I have right now in NVIDIA control panel is Triple Buffering set to ON as I use Vsync option.

But since you have 670 GTX I am not sure you should be even worried about the FPS issues.. :)